PDA

View Full Version : photos

BlondeMoment
24-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Hello childmnders

Am just starting up and was just wondering about photographs. If making a scrap book for the children's development etc, and we use photos, is it OK to have other children in the pictures? Eg, if a child was invloved in a group activity, would I have to cut the other children out? Would be a real shame because to have them all in would surely show the interaction between the children and the fun they're having.
Any thoughts on this?

Lisa x

mama2three
24-03-2010, 10:46 AM
just get permission from parents and you can ( pretty much) do what you like with the photos. my photo permission form includes use in the observation files of other children within the setting. if parents dont give permission then you could black out the faces.

mammumof4
24-03-2010, 10:52 AM
was just going to ask the same thing, i have some lovely photos of all the kids ridding into "town" on a bus that the made out of my kitchen chairs! its just on my laptop doing nothing, but it makes me smile everytime i see it :D

tracey36
24-03-2010, 10:53 AM
as long as you have written permision to do this you will be fine

mamasheshe
24-03-2010, 01:14 PM
in my photo permission i have "share with other parents in my setting" i think it covers it :blush:

BlondeMoment
25-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Great! I'll adjust my permission form to inform the photos will be shared with all the parents.
Thanks guys!