PDA

View Full Version : lovely forum

charliegee
23-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Hello all

hope you are having nice evenings

I just wanted to say a little note to say how lovely this forum is - so friendly and a complete godsend for advise too

you're all lovely ladies and gents and when you work alone (as a lot of us do for a lot of the time) - it's great to be able to log on and speak to people who really understand

I've had support on more than one occasion when I felt like I didn't know what do to and just wanted to say a massive thank you!

sending out a massive virtual box of chocs!! :clapping:

Pipsqueak
23-03-2010, 09:54 PM
mmmhhh the choccies are lovely thank you:D

having a lovely evening - am chilling with some vampires the salvatore brothers on ITV2 - think I am quite into the badboy Damon... but its really still Edward (Twilight) who does it for me. lol

i am ignoring coursework for tonight - so its a terrific night:D

Tippy Toes
23-03-2010, 09:55 PM
I feel the same, this site is so so helpful, whether you have a daft question or something complicated there is always someone with an answer or someone who wants to give some support. :clapping:

charliegee
23-03-2010, 09:58 PM
I've had support from lovely ladies tonight

feel really grateful:blush:

yay for the childminding forum!!:clapping:

Pipsqueak
23-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I feel the same, this site is so so helpful, whether you have a daft question or something complicated there is always someone with an answer or someone who wants to give some support. :clapping:

no such thing as a daft question though hunny - if you don't know the answer it ain't daft!

There is such a thing as a dippy moment and I have PLeNTY of them!:D

Minstrel
23-03-2010, 10:01 PM
:D gladly munching the chocs! :thumbsup:

Although not sure i should- already had 2 easter eggs today :blush:

Hebs
23-03-2010, 10:01 PM
:clapping:

glad you're feeling more positive now :laughing: :D

doodles
23-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Yay for the forum :clapping:
I have learned far more on here than i ever did on the ICP.... Maybe you ladies should teach the icp online :D

PixiePetal
23-03-2010, 10:30 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: to the forum and thanks for the chocs!

I had a nutty one :D

The Juggler
24-03-2010, 07:17 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: to the forum and thanks for the chocs!

I had a nutty one :D

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I agree!

Pauline
24-03-2010, 07:26 AM
no such thing as a daft question though hunny - if you don't know the answer it ain't daft!

There is such a thing as a dippy moment and I have PLeNTY of them!:D

Yeah, like hitting the caps lock half way through typing :laughing::laughing:

Pip is right, no daft questions so just ask away, we don't mind.

It is great to get such lovely feedback - thank you - and thanks for the chocs :D

angiemog
24-03-2010, 07:26 AM
I love this site too. I really don't know what I would do without it. Someone always has the answer and advice you need. Thank you everyone. x

TheBTeam
24-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks someone saved me a nutty choc for this morning!

I tried thinking back to what i did every evening before i found this forum, it is a bit like what did I do with my time before I had kids.

NO IDEA!

ORKSIE
24-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Oooooh Yum Yum.

I like the the caramel ones please:thumbsup:

xx

mama2three
24-03-2010, 08:25 AM
No Fair! Only the coffee ones left you greedy lot!:laughing:
never mind , i agree you are all wonderful and hope you all realise how much i value my forum friends!:group hug: :group hug:

hello kitty
24-03-2010, 08:28 AM
I also love the forum because without a shadow of a doubt I would not have achieved my Outstanding grading without the support I receive on here.

So ...

http://matcuoi.com/smilies/hellokitty7.gif (http://www.matcuoi.com)

to you all. :D