PDA

View Full Version : message not showing again

moogster1a
23-03-2010, 02:32 PM
I posted a new thread a couple of hours ago and it's not shown up ( again ) . can anyone explain why.
I tried messaging the moderators but apparently I'm banned from speaking to them!! Nice!

sarah707
23-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I moderated your message asking for help a while ago as my little ones were asleep.

Sometimes members have to wait a little while until one of the moderators or Pauline comes online.

As I am sure you understand we all work through the day as well as trying to manage the forum between us.

It is here -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55347

I hope this resolves your concern :D

angeldelight
23-03-2010, 04:29 PM
I moderated your message asking for help a while ago as my little ones were asleep.

Sometimes members have to wait a little while until one of the moderators or Pauline comes online.

As I am sure you understand we all work through the day as well as trying to manage the forum between us.

It is here -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55347

I hope this resolves your concern :D

I agree with Sarah

I have not been around all day so first time I have seen your message

We will always get back to you when we can

Angel xx

Pauline
23-03-2010, 07:18 PM
It isn't easy as the mods have explained and we do things as quickly as possible within the time limits we have.

You are not banned from contacting either myself or the moderators. All you have to do is go to your user control panel (left in the row of buttons below where you log in) and use the private message option, just enter who you want to contact and write your message. Alternatively you can use the 'contact us' option at the very bottom of the Forum to contact me.

There are certain things your usergroup is not permitted to do and if you try you will receive an auto pop up message. I accidentally had the banned message set whereas you should have seen the 'no permissions' message, I have now corrected this - it was not intentional and I apologise.

It is sad that these measures even need to be in place but after last year, when you chose to behave in a manner not acceptable on this Forum, you only have yourself to blame, most other Forums would simply have banned you, however we choose to use that only as a very last resort.

If you want to discuss this further please contact me.