PDA

View Full Version : Why does it all come at once..

Jelly Baby
22-03-2010, 06:37 PM
I don't mean to moan (had a bad day!) and am grateful of the work!

I have my current mindees all fine etc ..but 2 of them are hard work and making me think constantly of giving notice..with me (tempting fate here) getting the twins i can afford to do this so fingers crossed in 8 days!..the rest are fine and my day mindee i lose this wed:(

I have a lady who enquired about a baby then told me she has 3 other children, this made me unable to take her on but she still keeps texting me.

I have the twins in limbo awaiting paperwork once done all fine..stressing me out though the waiting!

To allow me to to take the twins dh would have to help and ide have to lose another 2 after school kids (only run them home minimal money a week and she can get them sorted easily if i give notice)

To allow me to take the twins on i am going to lose the boys so will have a car full again

One of my current parents has just picked up his dd (i have the sister on thurs) and he has just enquired as to whether i can take her on full time..my head is now shot!!

Think im just trying to do too much..in among all this i clean friends houses while im not minding and do a morning job from 6-8am and am just feeling like i dont know what the heck is going on after being on such a routine for so long! Dh and dd have been a total nightmare since ive been home and had enough today!! I want the twins in place so i can drop kids as such and relax!!

Sorry for the moan!

sarah707
22-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Oh crikey that's a complicated life to cope with just now.

Hopefully the new paperwork will be signed soon and you can give up some of the other bits. :D

Desi-101
22-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Throw some work my way! you have loads on your plate and I am currently begging! would do almost anything for an enquiry! :laughing:

miffy
22-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Hope it all falls into place soon so you can relax!

Miffy xx

miffy
22-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Throw some work my way! you have loads on your plate and I am currently begging! would do almost anything for an enquiry! :laughing:

Fingers crossed you get something soon :)

Miffy xx

singingcactus
23-03-2010, 07:33 AM
OMG, that is so many things for one person to be remembering - no wonder you are stressed. My fingers are crossed that the paperwork arrives quickly.

Jelly Baby
23-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi thanks ladies! Sorry for the whingy post id'e had a bad day and was fed up..just in so much of a routine in a way and feel like everything can be in place but nothing actually is..i like routine!! Just incase things dont work out i feel i have to carry everything on to cover me and am exhausted!!

For any of you wanting more work please pop round mine i'll gladly pass some your way!