PDA

View Full Version : my pre-reg tomorrow has been cancelled till 7th Jan

emmaalex
11-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi. Im really gutted my pre-reg tomorrow has been cancelled until 7th Jan. I could of had it done next week but im going away on thursday until 23th Dec.
I thought They might of come the week after xmas but thy said itwould be best to wait until afte the holidays.

I was told that they had to come out to visit me within 2 weeks of my forms been processed or they would cancel my application form.

With them cancelling the arranged date and waiting till after xmas, do u think they will carry on my application, even with them re-arranging it?

Thanks emma.

LittleMissSparkles
11-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi Emma I would think you wil be ok as they have cancelled it and not you, I would point that out to them that you are concerened about it, may be phone them tommorow to check xxx

carolinel
11-12-2007, 07:01 PM
oh no - what a pain. You get yourself all psyched (?) up for it and then they cancel. Like Susan says - give them a quick ring tomorrow to confirm.

Mollymop
12-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Oh that's a shame for you .:( I bet you wanted it out of the way so you didn't have to think about it over xmas. I hope things work out for you and you have a good visit in January:)

Sandra XXX

angeldelight
12-12-2007, 12:16 PM
I would also give them a call

What a shame that you have had to wait

Hope it all goes ok and do not forget to remind us a few days before so we can say good luck to you

Angel xx

kaz1501
12-12-2007, 05:28 PM
So sorry to hear they cancelled on you, Emma :panic:

I was wondering how you had gotten on today as I knew we had them on the same day. Hope it runs smoothly in January.

Take care,
Karen

deb24
14-12-2007, 12:27 AM
I bet your gutted mine got cancelled this week as well,luckily they are coming nxt Monday instead.It's so annoying I had everything ready.

deeb66
09-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Been away on holiday and catching up with older posts.

Did you have your pre-reg inspection Emma?

Or have you already posted answer to this and I haven't seen it yet?