PDA

View Full Version : What to wear ?

lynnslittleuns
20-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Hi All

Daft question maybe but what do you all wear when you are working ?
I'm normally in jeans/trousers and t-shirts but was wondering whether its worth getting some polo shirts printed with my name on. A bit of advertising and it saves wearing my own clothes all the time.
What does everyone else do please ?
Lynn xxx:idea:

sarah707
20-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I have some great shirts and a fleece from www.amaranthembroidery.co.uk.

Amaranth is a member of the forum and a childminder and understands what we need.

I wear jeans and comfy shoes :D

lynnslittleuns
20-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Thanks Sarah, I'll check it out
Lynn xxx

babs
20-03-2010, 04:44 PM
i wear any thing i feel comfortable in .... thanks sarah for link some nice ideas on there i was looking at baby cake niece due soon....

beccas
20-03-2010, 04:51 PM
i have just got my t shirts from amaranth they are ace i also have a hoody as well and everyon ealways say how good i look in it and how professional.

manjay
20-03-2010, 07:07 PM
I have some great shirts and a fleece from www.amaranthembroidery.co.uk (http://www.amaranthembroidery.co.uk).

Amaranth is a member of the forum and a childminder and understands what we need.

Me too:thumbsup: Polo shirts, hoody or fleece, jeans and sketchers. Think I may be getting a bit predictable though. Didn't work yesterday so wore some normal clothes. everyone kept asking me if I was going for a job interview:D

balloon
20-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I wear T shirts printed with my logo and name of my setting.

I got them from vista print, they are tumble drier-able but faded like mad with the very first wash so not overly impressed.

Tinglesnark
20-03-2010, 08:32 PM
im deffo going to try amarynth! i forgot about them and was fleeced £20 for a tee that is too small and the CS was so horrendo that i cant get any replies re returns!

anyone tried the crew neck teeshirts? are they comfy? do they come up small?

jelly15
20-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Think I will get some polos from amarynth soon.

manjay
20-03-2010, 08:35 PM
im deffo going to try amarynth! i forgot about them and was fleeced £20 for a tee that is too small and the CS was so horrendo that i cant get any replies re returns!

anyone tried the crew neck teeshirts? are they comfy? do they come up small?

I haven't tried them. Tend to go for v necks (crew necks make my chest look enormous:blush: ) but I would email Carole at Amaranth. She is really helpful and will give you an idea of whether you need to order smaller or larger than normal.

Tinglesnark
20-03-2010, 08:38 PM
I haven't tried them. Tend to go for v necks (crew necks make my chest look enormous:blush: ) but I would email Carole at Amaranth. She is really helpful and will give you an idea of whether you need to order smaller or larger than normal.

:D
thanks! i like to go for crew necks because they make my mini boobies look a little bit more impressive HAHAHA!
i think ill order right now :D ill email carole thanks!
x

(sorry for thread jacking :D )

SparklingGems
20-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Thank you for the link it looks really good once Im registered I think I might invest in a couple :)

Rubybubbles
20-03-2010, 10:05 PM
I have some great shirts and a fleece from www.amaranthembroidery.co.uk.

another fan here. I got a fleece and t-shirts (polo type ones) they have washed and wron so well I have had mine about a year now! I need some more t-shirts now though as only got one!! But soon be be working full time:clapping:

I tend to wear comfy jeans, and my walking shoes lol!

singlewiththree
21-03-2010, 08:48 AM
I have polos as I don't have to iron them from Amarath and also a fleece which I live in! could really do with another as it only gets washed once a week :blush: I just wear jeans and either trainers or walking boots if I'm doing a lot of walking that day.

helenlc
21-03-2010, 09:59 AM
I have polos as I don't have to iron them from Amarath and also a fleece which I live in! could really do with another as it only gets washed once a week :blush: I just wear jeans and either trainers or walking boots if I'm doing a lot of walking that day.

I was just thinking I would go with the crew necks as not a big fan of polo necks.

But then I read "I dont have to iron them" and suddenly I am thinking the polo necks might be better for me after all!!!:laughing:

I am going to invest in some and a hoody - my friend has some polo shirts and they look really good and professional.