PDA

View Full Version : Oh to be wanted

Shirlwith3
20-03-2010, 06:41 AM
Well things are starting to look up.

Mindee L mum confrimed that he was not coming back from scotland, she sent him to her mums as she was not coping with him on her own (she 's a 20yr old single parent in the army) but she is also about to be posted back to Scotland for 2 yrs which measn I now have a space available now. I have already filled his space with a baby starting 2 days a week in april who will then go full time end of May mum came & signed contracts right away was pleased with what she saw with me plus asked if I would be willing to mind her mother in laws 5yr old son in the holidasy but probably won't be every day, which is fine with me. I have minde C leaving after the easter holidays but might have filled the space as I have a lady coming monday about childcare for her baby 3 days a week starting around June this one & the one I saigned up are about a month apart so will probably need to get a variation when the part time one goes full time. Then Mind P is leaving sometime in June again might of filled the space as I had a lady come a few week back who has not had her baby yet wanting childcare From middle of Aug - Sept time again I will need a vairtaion but just for a short while as one will turn 1 in Sept & the other one is 1 in Oct. Just hope Ofsted will say yes to them as I will apply for variation from for June when Mindee S goes full time but will need it for 3 days then when I have a start date for baby3 which I hope will be Sept as Mindee S will be 1 then oh it is so confusing. I know that I can cope worked in a preschool for nearly 8yrs so had a my own group of 6-7 children.

The Juggler
20-03-2010, 08:21 AM
wow! you will be busy. well done though:clapping: is the variation as you have your own children under 5?

angeldelight
20-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Great news

Well done Shirl :clapping:

Angel xx

green puppy
20-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Glad things are coming together for you.:)

TheBTeam
20-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Good news, if not a little complicated!:laughing:

Shirlwith3
20-03-2010, 09:18 AM
tell me about. Thing is this time last yr I was struggerling to fill my space then in Aug I managed to fill all 3 space & now all 3 are leaving only had them 5 months 2 are sisters so one is going to nursery full time after easter, her sister leaves in June & will hopefully be joining her sister in nursery & the other mindee is staying Scotland till mum moves back up there.