PDA

View Full Version : tandem buggy recomendationes needed please.

sarahstanbridge
19-03-2010, 01:36 PM
hello, i am looking to get a tamden buggy to use with a 9 month old and a 19 month old. i have a side by side maclaren but if both children fall asleep in it when i am out i cant get in my front door without semi collapsing it! i was looking at the phil an teds but they cost so much money. i have seen the cosatto duo and a catippar combi which have both taken my eye but what are they like? what do you have or can anyone recommed a good tamden. thanks sarah

amirose
19-03-2010, 01:56 PM
I can reccomend definitely not getting the cosatto :laughing:
Had one and hated it others have said much the same, personally I have the phil and teds :)

solly
19-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I have the cosatto and hate it i went fro the phil & teds but was lucky that my mindees mum was selling hers I dont know what the other one is like

doodles
19-03-2010, 02:54 PM
The Jane Powertwin is fab :thumbsup:
Its easy to push, light, lots of room in back seat. There are some on ebay really cheap.

sarahstanbridge
19-03-2010, 05:57 PM
The Jane Powertwin is fab :thumbsup:
Its easy to push, light, lots of room in back seat. There are some on ebay really cheap.

thanks have had a look and it looks really nice - might have to get one!!!

louise
19-03-2010, 08:35 PM
I have a Graco Quattro tour duo. The only down side is its bulky and heavy to lift when folded but i dont drive so no problem. I do like that i can fit 3 lots of lunch bag, book bags, my bag and toy library stuff on it. Due to the handles i can have two holding on safely with out my hands getting in the way., The other one holds on inbetween the seats.

Jelly Baby
19-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I bought a very newish one from a friend for £30..bargain as is nice, a mothercare one and find it pretty good.

ajs
19-03-2010, 08:54 PM
i am selling a great one on ebay right now
i am only selling it as i have 3 doubles and this is the one i use the least
loved it though and perfect for your age range

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&MyEbay=&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK&gbh=1&guest=1

balloon
19-03-2010, 09:16 PM
I think there may be something wrong with your link Mandy, it takes me to my 'selling' page...

kindredspirits
19-03-2010, 09:37 PM
i have a powertwin as well - great pushchair very easy to use and steer.

zillervalley
19-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I think there may be something wrong with your link Mandy, it takes me to my 'selling' page...

me too goes to my selling place, would like to see the one you are selling

ziller

ajs
21-03-2010, 02:26 PM
sorry only just seen this
the number of the buggy i am selling is

but there is only a little over an hour to go on it

little miss chatterbox
23-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi - just wondered how much you would pay for a second hand jane powertwin?

I've been to look at one - it's on a well known auction site and is in really good condition. She said it's been well used but to me, it looks immaculate even the wheels so it shows they are very hard wearing.

it's currently on £100 which is more than i wanted to pay but having looked around it sounds like a good price because they seem to hold their price well!

so my question is - how much would you pay? comes with hoods, raincover (which has a slight tear) and a cosy toes for the back seat.

The bumper bar at the front has some of the foam bitten off!

No car seat but that's not essential.

Thanks

sweets
23-03-2010, 08:20 PM
i paid £205 for mine about 6mnths ago but it did come with 2 car seats. my friend has had hers for 6 years and is well used but still looks new!

they will last for years and still look good!

doodles
23-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi - just wondered how much you would pay for a second hand jane powertwin?

I've been to look at one - it's on a well known auction site and is in really good condition. She said it's been well used but to me, it looks immaculate even the wheels so it shows they are very hard wearing.

it's currently on £100 which is more than i wanted to pay but having looked around it sounds like a good price because they seem to hold their price well!

so my question is - how much would you pay? comes with hoods, raincover (which has a slight tear) and a cosy toes for the back seat.

The bumper bar at the front has some of the foam bitten off!

No car seat but that's not essential.

Thanks

I paid £140 and it was in great cond with 2 footmuffs and raincover. hth

sarahstanbridge
23-03-2010, 11:09 PM
update..

i just won phil and teds on ebay cant wait for it to come!!!!

i decided to go with what i know as a friend has one.

sarah