PDA

View Full Version : annoyed with CRB checks for mum

carebear25
19-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Registering my mum as an assistant so she could have helped with mindees while working up to maternity leave.

Sent in on 3rd Dec 09 and its still not done, an guess what Im now on maternity leave so not much point.

Cant understand why its takin so long :angry: :angry:

Chatterbox Childcare
19-03-2010, 01:19 PM
What do they say when you are chasing?

On a payment front, if you are being paid Mat Leave then you cannot be paid aswell so enjoy the rest.

PerkyEars
19-03-2010, 01:23 PM
My CRB took 6 months, and I was fobbed off by OFSTED and the CRB and made to feel like there was nothing that could be done. Finally I lost patience and phoned the police direct. (Something OFSTED and CRB said they couldn't do :rolleyes: ). That got it sorted within three days. So that's my advice to everyone now - find out which police force is sitting on it (should be your local unless you've moved areas) and get them to sort it.

carebear25
19-03-2010, 02:29 PM
What do they say when you are chasing?

On a payment front, if you are being paid Mat Leave then you cannot be paid aswell so enjoy the rest.

Ofsted were holdin it up countersignin not chased recently.

I'm not bothered bout the money side it was only as she were gonna be a regular visitor 2 help out liftin lo's but I've finished earlier than 1st thought x

carebear25
22-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Spoke to CRB 2day an they told me they can only speak 2 the applicant due to data protection, which i understand but when i spoke to them last time it werent a problem as in affect im the applicant.:angry:

Really fed up with them have spoke to ofsted an its prompted them 2 chase x

Just a good job I no longer need me mum 2 help out due to bein on maternity leave

carebear25
01-04-2010, 08:52 PM
checked 2day on line an HOORAY its been dispatched woopee bit late but at least its done 4 when i return x

carebear25
06-04-2010, 06:44 PM
mum has finally got her CRB thru YIPEE !!!!!!!