PDA

View Full Version : just ran the gauntlet at the local playbarn..1st time there..

WibbleWobble
19-03-2010, 11:33 AM
and i am exhausted!

i didnt like them when my lot were little...and i still dont like them 15 years later!

But...my LO loved it! He is 12 months old and has never been to one...he was clingy at first but after 10 mins was crawling round chortling every time a child came past. All the other CMs came and introduced themselves...one of two were a bit off..but a couple were lovely.

LO is now fast asleep and i am hoarse and thirsty!

I dont have enough space in his daily diary!

mandy x

Gizmo
19-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Glad he had a good time, just put your feet up and have a cuppa while he is sleeping and recharge your batteries too :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
19-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Glad he had a good time, just put your feet up and have a cuppa while he is sleeping and recharge your batteries too :thumbsup:

am doing...why did i decide to take up childminding now i am on the wrong side of 40!

My poor knees!

sarah707
19-03-2010, 01:06 PM
crikey you are brave going by yourself!

I tend to go to those places with a friend or dd so at least there are another pair of hands to help out.

Sounds like you deserve that cuppa! :D

WibbleWobble
19-03-2010, 01:07 PM
i dont know anyone else...i am a billy no mates!

mamasheshe
19-03-2010, 04:36 PM
i find them a little scary oldest dd loves them though!

AliceK
19-03-2010, 05:05 PM
crikey you are brave going by yourself!
I tend to go to those places with a friend or dd so at least there are another pair of hands to help out.

Sounds like you deserve that cuppa! :D

I'll second that. The only time I go with mindees is if OH has a day off work to come with us and he can look after DD and I can concentrate on mindee(s).

I too hate those places although I have agreed that DS can have his birthday party at one this year. What am I letting myself in for :laughing:

xxxxxx

WibbleWobble
19-03-2010, 05:07 PM
i am an atheist...so i dont believe in heaven....:littleangel:

but i know what hell is...

its one big play barn with no exit!!!!!:panic: :panic: :panic:

miffy
19-03-2010, 05:16 PM
I think you're brave too - I have a horror of getting stuck inside! :panic: :laughing:

Miffy xx