PDA

View Full Version : Smilebox

Clever Clogs
19-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Hi all

It's beena long time since on the forum (never enough hours in the day) so hope you don't mind me posting a question. I've been trying to think of easier ways to share my photos and have come across smilebox. I've been making wee slideshows, collages etc this morning and is so quick, easy and great results. You can e-mail the parents the creations which I thought would be a brill way of keeping them updated with days out, events etc.

Thing is I don't know how secure it is, it says your creations will be saved onto your own hard drive therefore worth backing them up which makes me think they are not actually stored on any other server. Does anyone else use this application and am I right in thinking that no confidentiality/data protection issues will occur? Am going to ask my parents about them today and if get the go ahead think I will get them to sign a permission form and do photos this way. Would be great to hear if anyone does this.

Thanks
Tracey

Chatterbox Childcare
19-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Sorry cannot answer that. I either email pics to the parents or put them on a disc for Xmas each year