PDA

View Full Version : Childcare.co.uk subscription

grindal
19-03-2010, 08:55 AM
It looks like I am gonna be losing my 4 day a week mindee in July and need to start looking for a new one! I have my details on childcare.co.uk and often get an e mail saying someone has looked at my details but I never seem to hear more from anyone. I noticed the other day that I can subscibe and would then be able to send messages to people who have looked at my details. Does anyone do this, and is it worth the expense? Thanks

RedDragon
19-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Yes, well worth it in my opinion.

You can get a 50% off code if you look on the discount page.

You can send a message (copy and paste once you have written the message then you can send to 15 people a day).

If you click on the ones that have logged in the latest you will know those people are still looking/interested in getting Childcare.

Plus, I send messages to people that are quite a few miles away just incase they are passing through my village to get to the City to go to work - 3 people replied saying they hadn't considered my village until I mentioned it.

You could send a message saying that now you have paid to become a Gold member (ooh matron) you are able to send messages and here I am come and get me :laughing:

Good luck.

aly
19-03-2010, 09:12 AM
I'm the same as red dragon.

go for it!!!!!

crazyhazy
19-03-2010, 09:24 AM
It looks like I am gonna be losing my 4 day a week mindee in July and need to start looking for a new one! I have my details on childcare.co.uk and often get an e mail saying someone has looked at my details but I never seem to hear more from anyone. I noticed the other day that I can subscibe and would then be able to send messages to people who have looked at my details. Does anyone do this, and is it worth the expense? Thanks

If there are plenty of parents in your area on it then I would join up, don't forget the 50% off. Only reason I haven't upgraded is we live in a small town and there only seems to be a few parents on there and they haven't been on in the last 6m either so it didn;t seem worthwhile for me.

Richard
19-03-2010, 10:59 AM
The feedback we have received from the vast majority of childminders has been really positive and they felt that gold membership has been good value for money.

Don't forget we have hundreds of new members joining everyday so it is worth logging in regularly to see which parents are new in your area.

The most effective way to search is by using your full postcode. That way we can show the approximate distance parents are located from you.

Once you have done a search with a postcode you can resort the list by newest members first or you can order the list with the most recently logged in members appearing first.

Richard

Childcare.co.uk
www.childcare.co.uk

If there are plenty of parents in your area on it then I would join up, don't forget the 50% off. Only reason I haven't upgraded is we live in a small town and there only seems to be a few parents on there and they haven't been on in the last 6m either so it didn;t seem worthwhile for me.

grindal
19-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Wow - thanks for that. Am in North London so lots of minders but also lots of parents!!

Red Dragon - where is the discount page - or do I just google it?
Thanks

aly
19-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Wow - thanks for that. Am in North London so lots of minders but also lots of parents!!

Red Dragon - where is the discount page - or do I just google it?
Thanks
when you sign up there will be a box for you to put in the discount code

grindal
19-03-2010, 11:35 AM
But I dont know what the discount code is :blush: :blush:

aly
19-03-2010, 11:40 AM
But I dont know what the discount code is :blush: :blush:

tut tut dont let pauline know you dont read the forum ;)

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38605

grindal
19-03-2010, 12:43 PM
thank you so much!!!