PDA

View Full Version : visit on sat

hollyoaksmad
18-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Lady is coming round with 2 children 3 months and 3 yrs very nervous and she is French she cant speak English well im going to struggle any tips this is my 1st visit.

should i put my policies in french only prob is translators are not good she does understand english i just dnt get her.

also she only wants weds and im worried if i get full time how do you work this out so confused but we all have to start somewhere

Jules27
18-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Can't help with the language thing. but with regard to it being just on a wednesday, if all goes well and she wants to sign then go for it. I would not hang out for a full timer as quite few and far between. I have 1 full timer and a couple of part timers. All enquiries i've had in last couple of months have been for 1 or 2 days a week. Good luck, like you said - we all have to start somewhere!!! xxx:)

miffy
18-03-2010, 05:24 PM
I agree with Jules - if you turn this down you might wait ages for something else to come up.

Sometimes it's nicer to have a mix of part-timers - different children each day makes life more interesting :)

Good luck

Miffy xx

angeldelight
19-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Agree with the others

Good luck hope it goes well

Keep us posted

Angel xx