PDA

View Full Version : another poem , like this one..

mama2three
18-03-2010, 12:37 PM
hope youre not sick of them yet!

I dont wear power suits , make speeches or drive a fancy sports car. Ive never made a big sale or been elected to local government. I dont 'do lunch' , have a big impressive office , or carry a bleeper.

I spend my days wiping away tears , giving hugs , playing and laughing and serving healthy food. A good day is when I go a whole 10 hours without a temper tantrum , bite mark or toilet training accident.

My office is a room full of brightly coloured toys and laughing children.

You may not think that what i do is very important and you may even whisper behind my back 'what a waste of a good mind' , but i know better.

I make a difference because im changing the world one child at a time. Every day im getting a once- in- a- lifetime chance to touch the future. Im proud to say ' Im a Childminder.'

TheBTeam
18-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Thats good, there are a few people that could learn a thing or two from that, i have people saying wow you had such a fantastic career and now you are a childminder!

But then there are the people that say they have a great deal of admiration for me doing this job, there is no way they could do it and stay smiling!

Fabby
18-03-2010, 01:39 PM
thats is ace!!

janedoe
18-03-2010, 10:11 PM
thats fab!

angeldelight
19-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Thats lovely

Angel xx