PDA

View Full Version : Accor Vouchers :(

Gizmo
17-03-2010, 09:10 PM
I have been getting paid by Accor vouchers for about 6 mths the payment is set up to be paid in my bank account on the 15th of the month, the last 2 mths it has been the 17th I checked bank this morning and payment wasnt in, quick text to mum and she said on her account it left on the 12th as she has a standing order set up. I called Accor who said it now takes at least 6 working days to get from parents account into cmers bank account.
Has anyone else had a problem with them ?

patevans
17-03-2010, 09:13 PM
I have been getting paid by Accor vouchers for about 6 mths the payment is set up to be paid in my bank account on the 15th of the month, the last 2 mths it has been the 17th I checked bank this morning and payment wasnt in, quick text to mum and she said on her account it left on the 12th as she has a standing order set up. I called Accor who said it now takes at least 6 working days to get from parents account into cmers bank account.
Has anyone else had a problem with them ?

I haven't had any problems so far, due to be paid next week so fingers crossed!!

karen m
17-03-2010, 09:13 PM
not used them since couple mindees left last year but never had problem,hope you get it sorted soon

Gizmo
17-03-2010, 09:15 PM
not used them since couple mindees left last year but never had problem,hope you get it sorted soon

Mum has changed her standing order to the 8th so should now be fine but when I phoned Accor the person on the phone was so unhelpful :angry:

miffy
17-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Why does it now take 6 days? I thought the whole point of a bacs transfer was that it was quicker :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

cabby
17-03-2010, 09:38 PM
febs money went in as normal, will wait and see when march's money goes in.x

Gizmo
17-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Why does it now take 6 days? I thought the whole point of a bacs transfer was that it was quicker :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

They said that it takes 3 days to get from parents Accor account into theirs then another 3 days to get from Accors account into mine :panic:

Blackhorse
17-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I will have to check this...I get accor vouchers too

I had issues at the start but mindees dad phoned them several times :clapping: .....ever since all has been on time!

Cammie Doodle
17-03-2010, 09:51 PM
No probs so far , but will check March's payment.

miffy
17-03-2010, 09:54 PM
They said that it takes 3 days to get from parents Accor account into theirs then another 3 days to get from Accors account into mine :panic:

I don't understand that - I thought the money went straight from parents wages into their accor account, parents authorise payment to you and it then takes 3 - 4 working days to reach your bank account.

I have a parent who pays with these so I'll double check next month but haven't been aware of any problem so far. I've always thought they were one of the better voucher companies.

Miffy xx

Gizmo
17-03-2010, 10:01 PM
I don't understand that - I thought the money went straight from parents wages into their accor account, parents authorise payment to you and it then takes 3 - 4 working days to reach your bank account.

I have a parent who pays with these so I'll double check next month but haven't been aware of any problem so far. I've always thought they were one of the better voucher companies.

Miffy xx

It has surprised me too I used them to pay my cm'er before i registered and they never had a problem

crazyhazy
17-03-2010, 10:42 PM
I used to use them to pay my daughters nursery fees, I don;t understand the taking 3 days to get from parents bank account to accor, surely they don't come from the parents account? Mine were were taken from my wages at source so they showed online in my accor account on pay day and I could then transfer them straight to nursery.

charliegee
17-03-2010, 11:08 PM
I've never had a problem with my vouchers - but will have to check this month - thanks for the heads up on it x

Gizmo
18-03-2010, 12:23 PM
I used to use them to pay my daughters nursery fees, I don;t understand the taking 3 days to get from parents bank account to accor, surely they don't come from the parents account? Mine were were taken from my wages at source so they showed online in my accor account on pay day and I could then transfer them straight to nursery.

Sorry I meant parents Accor account not bank account

Payment was in this morning

Alibali
18-03-2010, 01:38 PM
I've used accor for 4 years and never had a problem, this months went into my account 2 days after parent making payment.