PDA

View Full Version : How many of you earn a fortune

AliceK
17-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi

Just wondering if any of you are earning a fortune? There's a thread on Netmums about how much childminders earn and someone has said if CM's are full they earn loads :laughing: . Someone else said they used to earn £600 per WEEK childminding :eek: . Now obviously I'm doing something wrong because I am certainly NOT earning a fortune or anywhere near. I'm getting quite mad with people assuming that if we have a few mindees we are earning loads but before I get too het up about it I'm suddenly thinking well what if some actually do?????

Rubybubbles
17-03-2010, 08:56 PM
for the first time ever I am pleased to say I am going to be earning just short of the £600 a week:eek:

BUT I am able to have 5 children!

BUT food, travel, expences, arts and crafts, time and stress I will be left with hhmmm £1:laughing:

crazyhazy
17-03-2010, 08:58 PM
I suppose a lot depends if you have you own children or not. I have two under 5s myself so can only mind one more plus 3 schoolies, but still if I filled all those places I would be earning £340 a week which I think is a pretty good amount, especially considering I get to spend time with my kids too. It's more than I earned previously but then more than double the hours too, so it balances out. But if I didn;t have my own kids then I would be able to earn £660 a week which I think is loads!! obviously it doesn't take account of expenses etc which is probably what people do forget about.

TheBTeam
17-03-2010, 08:59 PM
In our area a full time full day place can earn you around £180 per week, so if you can have 3 children in that bracket plus 3 schoolies at say £75 per week then you could earn around £765 per week.

Gizmo
17-03-2010, 09:02 PM
I have one under and one over 5 of my own 1 occasional after school 1 4 days and another 2 days so at the moment I am definatly still doing the lottery and not making a fortune

Daddy Day Care
17-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Childminder around here could earn that quite easily if they dont have young children. You could be looking at £12 quid an hour for 3 children under 5 then with beofre and after schoolers it soon adds up.

Me I earn 22.75 a week so no I dont earn a fortune lol

Gareth
xx

auntym
17-03-2010, 09:04 PM
i am earning around £390 a week, i have 3 parttimers and one fulltimer, so have 4 in total, with permission from ofsted.
this is my highest earning year, i should really save as have not really ever had the opportunity to save, but i SOOOOOO enjoyed spending this year :clapping:
in all honesty tho, i have invested so much more into mindees as in taking them out to more places i couldnt afford before and better crafts etc, so i really have put alot back in.

Mouse
17-03-2010, 09:05 PM
It does depend where abouts you are in the country as some minders are able to charge an awful lot more than others.

If you had 3 children & charged £30 a day, that's £90. Five days a week would make £450. Then add in some before & after schoolers and you'd be not far off £600.

I know one cm who was very busy over the last half term & earned over £1600 in one week. That was a one off though & she said she wouldn't do it again in a hurry!

It's a small world
17-03-2010, 09:05 PM
You mean we are supposed to make money out of this job :eek: blimey I must be doing something wrong..(Unless your talking toy money but even then my mindees charge me £5.00 for a tin of beans :eek: do these people know how much things cost us :laughing: )

No I dont earn that but then again I have my own ds under5 so he takes a place and then 2 mindees scattered means the hours I have free are not very good to fill. But Im happy as have time for my own 2 ds's which is why Im doing this job even though its tiring and lots an lots of paperwork ...I love it :clapping:

AliceK
17-03-2010, 09:08 PM
hmmm, thanks for the replies. I guess if you don't have any children of your own in your numbers and you take on your maximum numbers then I can now see you could earn a lot. I was looking at what I'm earning but I have 1 of my own in the early years group and 1 x 5yr old and although I'm full during the days more or less ( a few odd hours free) I decided not to do any before / after schoolies so although I class myself as full or as full as I want to be I'm certainly not making a fortune. Definitely not for the hours I put in.

Thanks. It's cleared it up for me :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AliceK
17-03-2010, 09:09 PM
You mean we are supposed to make money out of this job :eek: blimey I must be doing something wrong..(Unless your talking toy money but even then my mindees charge me £5.00 for a tin of beans :eek: do these people know how much things cost us :laughing: )

No I dont earn that but then again I have my own ds under5 so he takes a place and then 2 mindees scattered means the hours I have free are not very good to fill. But Im happy as have time for my own 2 ds's which is why Im doing this job even though its tiring and lots an lots of paperwork ...I love it :clapping:

Could have written all this myself :laughing: :laughing:

xxxx

Merry-Minder
17-03-2010, 09:09 PM
3 x full timers could earn me £630 a week - but sadley full time enquiries are few and far between, so at the mo I have 4 x part timers I work 9.15am - 2.15pm 5 days a week for £274 - which for those hours I think is pretty good.
I think I saw someone somewhere say a childminders could potentially earn £52,000 per year!!!!!!

One day maybe, one day;)

karen m
17-03-2010, 09:11 PM
i earn £1273 per month but in past with before and after schoolies was earning over 2000 per month

MacFi
17-03-2010, 09:16 PM
I could be earning a fortune, I have one four days a week who pays £1000 a month BUT foolishly I gave his Mum exclusivity as I was so desperate to get my first client. Since then I have had to turn down three other parents who would have paid the same. Dont tell my husband he would kill me if he knew as we are broke, broke, broke. Contracts up for renewal in July :clapping:

zillervalley
17-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I am part time 3days a week

150 a week

but have had 550 a week at my most 3 in day full time and after schoolies

ziller

Blaze
17-03-2010, 09:21 PM
The thing is say you do earn £600 a week - based on a four week month that £2,400 - now roughly 1/2 (most of the time more) of my earnings go on expences, so that's 1,200 & then when you take into account the hours I would have put in with & without mindees plus the extra hours on training / qualifications - it's not a lot - especially when you consider what a reception teacher will earn & the benefits / hours involved with that job IYSWIM. Still I'm not complaining - but would be nice to be rich!:D

funemnx
17-03-2010, 09:30 PM
I earned £25,000 last year. I don't have any school age children of my own , and work full time but I don't think I could earn this much outside of home, so consider myself lucky!!!:)

TheBTeam
17-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Childminder around here could earn that quite easily if they dont have young children. You could be looking at £12 quid an hour for 3 children under 5 then with beofre and after schoolers it soon adds up.

Me I earn 22.75 a week so no I dont earn a fortune lol

Gareth
xx

Still praying for more, I am sure something will happen soon!

Daddy Day Care
17-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Still praying for more, I am sure something will happen soon!

Thanks, have had a couple of enquiries but seems only people who want me is people who have babies under 1 so i cant do it...but ill get there :)

Jelly Baby
17-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Yes you can earn very good money! i am currently on £300 a week with the mindees but have a part time job too (another £70) so do fine..i also work very minimal hours at the mo so lucky.

IF if she says..IF i get the twins that are coming to see me tommorow i will be on over £700 a week:) in the holidays (as have my school ones full time and another just holiday child i will be on over £1k a week...mad really and does make me laugh when people think we are glorified babysitters..call me what you like for that!!

helenlc
17-03-2010, 09:35 PM
At the beginning of the year for a few weeks, I was earning £563 a week.

It was lovely!!:clapping: As someone else said, i was able to do more excursions, buy toys and more resources etc.

Now I am earning just over £300 a week. But I have one full time and one part time space available, so could potentially earn more again if I fill those.

Bitsy Beans
17-03-2010, 09:36 PM
I don't even earn £600 a month :o so no fortune for me LOL!

I do hope someone points out on Netmums that this massive fortune is subject to tax at the end of the financial year. Or are they all assuming we don't put it through the books hmmmmm.

Cammie Doodle
17-03-2010, 09:58 PM
I keep well away from Netmums as it seems to upset everyone too much :(

haribo
17-03-2010, 10:04 PM
im only on around 180 a week but thats for two days work and an after schoolie 3 afternoons so im enjoying some free time for a change :clapping:

aly
17-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm averaging £85 a week...:(

bandlady
17-03-2010, 10:26 PM
For the last five years I had been earning in excess of 25,000. My own children are now grown up and no longer take up any of my spaces. BUT I was working flat out in excess of 60 hours a week and most days having between 8 and 10 children before and after school. I have now decided that even though it was nice to have the money and really nice to be able to spend it I would rather earn less and have more time and energy to spend with my own family. I now just look after under fives and try and get at least one day off a week. There is a good opportunity to earn good money if you can fill all your spaces and are prepared to put in the hours.

Denise

jelly15
17-03-2010, 10:29 PM
I have four part timers on my books and earn £300 a week if i had 3 full time I would be earning £450. I haven't got any before and after schoolies as I need to save a bit and change the car.

However 2 of my mums are pregnant so don't know what's going to happen with them, but my DH who has been self employed for 15 years says don't worry something always turns up. Hope he is right.

Still this is the most I have ever earned (just) even after expenses tax etc. Beats catching the bus into town everyday and being treated like dirt (no matter how hard you work) by some customers and management of a high end womens clothing chain store. This is the first time in years I don't hate Mondays (even look foward to them).

PixiePetal
17-03-2010, 10:30 PM
And to think I thought we did it all for love?! :laughing:

nannymcflea
17-03-2010, 10:34 PM
The most I managed in a month was £1,300, that was lots of part timers and 2 before/after school. BUT I was the cheapest in the area so could have earned more!

claireLouise
17-03-2010, 10:44 PM
The maximum I can earn is £340 per week and I am allowed 8 but that all the people in my area will pay and if I charged more I would be so more expensive than the others I'd never get business, so minus expenses I would at my maximum earn £85 profit a week or £4080 oer annum......now that's depressing!:panic:

Pipsqueak
17-03-2010, 10:51 PM
It feels like i am paying people to have their children!!! lol

I am wishing and wishing i could hit half that amount per week or even a month!!! Things are really poor (literally) round here at the moment.
Couple of years ago I was 'raking' it in I suppose you could say - pulling in nearly £300 a week but that was many hours input.

netmums and the witches on there!!!:( it ought to be renamed Burn the Childminder!

Chatterbox Childcare
17-03-2010, 11:23 PM
I am one of the fortunate ones in that we are busier than ever here and our rates average out at about £3.75-£4.50 per hour. I charge session rates so get paid for 10 hours per day.

I think if you have children under 8 at home, add on the amount you would get paid if you didn't have them and that will give you a better idea of "what if". Also consider what you would pay out if you went out to work and had to pay for childcare, petrol etc...

Also our expenses are high but a lot are what we would pay anyway but are any added tax deduction.

Don't under value your earnings because of netmums, they are a waste of time and very jealous.

Please can you put a link to the post if you can find it.

charliegee
17-03-2010, 11:29 PM
I keep well away from Netmums as it seems to upset everyone too much :(

ahh I get so cross with netmums sometimes. As I mum I like to read the noticeboard / nearly new but I get so irate at times with the childcare section adn people saying things about childminding and making so many ridiculous assumptions

...been some really shocking ones of late I do feel

charliegee
17-03-2010, 11:33 PM
It feels like i am paying people to have their children!!! lol

I am wishing and wishing i could hit half that amount per week or even a month!!! Things are really poor (literally) round here at the moment.
Couple of years ago I was 'raking' it in I suppose you could say - pulling in nearly £300 a week but that was many hours input.

netmums and the witches on there!!!:( it ought to be renamed Burn the Childminder!

one post I read was talking about "childminder bashing" - I thought that was terrible! - bad mouthing childminders undeservedly makes me so cross!

I too wish I was earning a fortune! - so true - you do this job because you love it - if I wanted to work to earn a fortune I would ahve chosen a different career and been a brain surgeon! :clapping: :laughing:

I earn about £250 a week but as you all can imagine my goodness I do work for it! - paperwork gallore!

Heaven Scent
18-03-2010, 06:34 AM
I know those of us who don't have young children of our own can potentially earn quit a bit depending on where you live - but for me I had hardly anything toy/resource wise so have had to spend an abosolute fortune since I started on Sept 2007. My next big spend has to be on my garden and that will eat a huge way into my earnings this year. I need to find a cheap keen gardener who whould like to take on a project. My friends brother is an out of work gardener but will only work for £12.00 ph and I cannot justify that because of all the hours of work I need doing. I know its not a terrible amount but there are gardeners round here who will do it for £6.00 but they are all booked up.

Blackhorse
18-03-2010, 07:40 AM
my earnings per week are ok but I have quite a lot of expenses too.
people tend to forget that if you work somewhere and say you earn the 600 a week they think you get to keep it all.
if you take about 2/3 off as expenses for example it isnt really that much anymore

on top of that I think in scotland we are limited as we can only have 3 after schoolers not like many of you down south who have quite a lot more than that...not that I would want anymore...:laughing:

I also think even if you have your own kids that take up a space you still save money you would have to pay to a nursery or other cm to look after them if you are out working...

I really think something should be done to show people what cm'ing is really like..and the hard work that goes into it if you do it properly

RedDragon
18-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Yes, on the 1 hand it's nice to see the money coming in but a heck of a lot of it gets eaten up by expenses.

But of course a lot of these expenses can be enjoyed my me and my family

A portion of heating, lighting etc.

Trips out I can enjoy and so can 1 of my children.

Ice creams - if I am buying them 1 I buy myself 1 and put it through (I wouldn't be going near the ice cream van if I wasn't minding so I think I am justified to add 1 for me onto the expenses bill).

miffy
18-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Yes, on the 1 hand it's nice to see the money coming in but a heck of a lot of it gets eaten up by expenses.

I know I spend far too much on resources and if you add in all the extra hours spent on paperwork my hourly rate is peanuts!

Miffy xx

TheBTeam
18-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Same here my children in the past have enjoyed the 'extra' stuff i did with the minding kids (going out in order to avoid being in over holidays etc) which i would not have done so much of had it just been my two. They are now coming to an age where they are getting bored of doing the same kind of things over and again each holidays, (okay for the mindees cos they are often diff groups), and it is now costing me money some of the holidays to send them to clubs sometimes to give them a break!

I also enjoy paperwork, so the accounts stuff I quite like, I am training myself to really enjoy the learning journeys, because although i like them they take a blooming lot of unpaid time which is slightly irking of an evening after a long day!

As others have said this money seems good, take off expenses and it can still be quite good, but add in all the unpaid time for training and paperwork and it quite quickly becomes peanuts! But our time is free and valueless to most!

Pudding Girl
18-03-2010, 08:13 AM
http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/lifestyle-8/work-study-childcare-44/398984-how-much-roughly-does-childminder-make-year.html

glad to see there are sensible replies and not just lots of bashing :rolleyes: Tax and NI been brought up but not commented on as yet.

The Juggler
18-03-2010, 08:14 AM
3 x full timers could earn me £630 a week - but sadley full time enquiries are few and far between, so at the mo I have 4 x part timers I work 9.15am - 2.15pm 5 days a week for £274 - which for those hours I think is pretty good.
I think I saw someone somewhere say a childminders could potentially earn £52,000 per year!!!!!!

One day maybe, one day;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: how many after schoolers would you need to do that!

The Juggler
18-03-2010, 08:14 AM
I could be earning a fortune, I have one four days a week who pays £1000 a month BUT foolishly I gave his Mum exclusivity as I was so desperate to get my first client. Since then I have had to turn down three other parents who would have paid the same. Dont tell my husband he would kill me if he knew as we are broke, broke, broke. Contracts up for renewal in July :clapping:

you mean you work for her and her alone. Oh, hon, time to change her contract I think!:panic: when is review due?

The Juggler
18-03-2010, 08:17 AM
I earned £25,000 last year. I don't have any school age children of my own , and work full time but I don't think I could earn this much outside of home, so consider myself lucky!!!:)

I earned £18,000 last year (pre expenses/tax allowances) but worked out that if I went back out to work, I'd need to earn around £27,000 to end up with the same amount of net money as the tax allowances make such a difference.

The Juggler
18-03-2010, 08:19 AM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mama2three
18-03-2010, 08:19 AM
maybe one day!
I know minders in nearby areas who have housefuls of afterschoolers and make a fortune. the afterschool club here is very popular and there are very few afterschool mindees to be had!
I have 'earned' about £3500 since i started 6 months ago , and spent at least half of that on resources , stationary etc !. My hourly rate worked out over february was less than £2 if i took into account setting up time , paperwork etc.
but i love it! ( so far!!)

Bushpig
18-03-2010, 08:24 AM
I earn more than £600 a week... I work very long hours, am always full, and have no kids of my own. Of course, this is gross, which is what folk tend to forget when they talk about these things on netmums et al. I do earn more now than I did as a Senior Designer... and am home :thumbsup:

doodles
18-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Im earning £110 per week at the mo.... Need some schoolies!!!

sandy64
18-03-2010, 08:28 AM
ive stopped doing schoolies and ave my own under 5 so only earn £300 a week i use to be earning £850 when i had 5 before and after school but my life is hassle free so well worth the drop:)

WibbleWobble
18-03-2010, 08:34 AM
i think i want my sanity more than the cash!

Probey9
18-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Oh I wish! Things are very slow where I am, got one mindee leaving and moving away at the end of the month. Was hoping to have filled her place, enquiries are very far and few between, will be a struggle.

Hope things pick up, doesn't help that we have soooo many minders on our estate.

karen m
18-03-2010, 06:39 PM
have parent comming tomorrow ,2 full timers,so will be on£320 per week on top of mindees i have now £1283,per month

doodles
18-03-2010, 06:47 PM
ive stopped doing schoolies and ave my own under 5 so only earn £300 a week i use to be earning £850 when i had 5 before and after school but my life is hassle free so well worth the drop:)

£850 per week??!!!! Thats more money than i could ever dream of. Bet i could find a way to spend it though ;)

mrs lilly
18-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I am all but giving up now so don't mind posting this. Last year I had gross earnings in excess of £25k. I work with under 5's Mon- Wed from 8 - 5 pm and had 2 before and after schoolies from 8-9 and 3-5.30/5 Mon - Fri and full time on school holidays. I only have 1 child of my own so could have 5 mindees. I live on London/Essex border so reasonably good hourly charge. When had all 5 at once I was pulling in £28 a hour :)

Fabby
18-03-2010, 07:51 PM
well the mindees i have set up are 1 at 4 days a week, 1 at 3 days a week and 1 at 1 day a week and 1 before and after school, this will be earning me £250 a week. I still have 2 spaces for 5yrs-8yrs and still have a space for under 5 which i am hoping i will fill soon

samkeddy
18-03-2010, 08:15 PM

I think thats great!! I have 1 four days a week and only earn £400p/mth id kill to get £1000 :(

mamasheshe
18-03-2010, 08:21 PM
at the moment I'm on £21 a week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but that's soon going to change when others start I'll be on about £75 on my busiest day I've got dd who's 2 at home no schoolies yet fingers crossed xx

suzyblue
19-03-2010, 08:06 AM
I earn over 600 per week. I am studying to be able to go out to work but I cant earn more than I do now!

grindal
19-03-2010, 08:47 AM
I earn £250 a week which is not a fortune, but i also save at least £400 a week by not paying childcare for DS1 and 2. We are a lot better off now than when I was working 3 days a week as a part time Head of Science and the boys were in nursery:clapping:

cabby
19-03-2010, 09:40 AM
at the moment i have 11 part-timers 8 of those are before and after school, i do a school drop off and pick up every day, drop of on a mon then dont have any lo's till 1.30, i dont work between school hours on a tue and wed. and im earning about £1900 a month, which for the hours i work ( think its about 27 a week), i am more than happy with:clapping: :clapping:

Gherkin
19-03-2010, 10:22 AM
In theory before tax/expenses I earn about £225 pw. However if you take in to account holidays, expenses (all my mindees have healthy appetites so the food bill is massive) etc then it is generally about 150pw max.

I am not full and to be honest do not want to get full - rather my sanity than the money even though we could use it.

patevans
19-03-2010, 10:29 AM
at the moment i have 11 part-timers 8 of those are before and after school, i do a school drop off and pick up every day, drop of on a mon then dont have any lo's till 1.30, i dont work between school hours on a tue and wed. and im earning about £1900 a month, which for the hours i work ( think its about 27 a week), i am more than happy with:clapping: :clapping:

£1900 a month :eek: my poxy income has to cover all my bills then I get a little left over and I work 7-6 five days a week...need to find myself a rich man :laughing:

SimplyLucy
19-03-2010, 11:00 AM
There seems to be a lot of wonderful figures on this thread.

I'm guessing that you are all taking about your gross income (turnover)?

If that is the case then, no you are not earning those amounts. My earnings are my profits after ALL expences have been taken off.

Last year my turn over was £18000 (wow), a wonderful figure. Unfortunatly my profit was just under £7000, now that doesn't sound quite so good does it.

Therefore my EARNINGS (profits) calculate to around £135 a week for a 55hour week (with children) plus paperwork, planning and prep, and training on top.

What on earth am I doing this job for? I find myself asking this question daily at the moment!

Mollymop
19-03-2010, 11:08 AM
A few months ago I was earning £1600 a month (for about 4 months) - that is the most i have ever earned while childminding and I wasn't even full - I still I had a few odd days here and there to fill and an EY place to fill. Mine were mostly before and after school children and a few part time EY children.

Now I am down to £850 a month as I have had 3 leavers. Which is quite low for me - On average I usually earn about 1100 a month.

In September when I have a another leaver or 2 I will be down to £350 per week:eek: - unless I fill my spaces:D

It all changes.

Mollymop
19-03-2010, 11:09 AM
There seems to be a lot of wonderful figures on this thread.

I'm guessing that you are all taking about your gross income (turnover)?

If that is the case then, no you are not earning those amounts. My earnings are my profits after ALL expences have been taken off.

Last year my turn over was £18000 (wow), a wonderful figure. Unfortunatly my profit was just under £7000, now that doesn't sound quite so good does it.

Therefore my EARNINGS (profits) calculate to around £135 a week for a 55hour week (with children) plus paperwork, planning and prep, and training on top.

What on earth am I doing this job for? I find myself asking this question daily at the moment!

Yes I should think most are before tax, mine is - but it is still earnings:D

RedDragon
19-03-2010, 11:13 AM
A few months ago I was earning £1600 a month (for about 4 months) - that is the most i have ever earned while childminding and I wasn't even full - I still I had a few odd days here and there to fill and an EY place to fill. Mine were mostly before and after school children and a few part time EY children.

Now I am down to £850 a month as I have had 3 leavers. Which is quite low for me - On average I usually earn about 1100 a month.

In September when I have a another leaver or 2 I will be down to £350 per week:eek: - unless I fill my spaces:D

It all changes.

I always think feast or famine.

estrelas
19-03-2010, 11:22 AM
My earnings are quite high, but obviously as SimplyLucy said not so good after expenses

But I look at this way, i used to work 4 days a week, pay just over 100 pound a week childcare, so I am lots better off. In fact maybe a couple of hundreds of pounds a week actually.

Plus I enjoy my job and i'm with my daughter

I used to but craft stuff, play dough toys anyway for my daughter, maybe I spend a bit more now.
I am definetly better off now, if the people want to winge about it thats ok with me.

funemnx
25-03-2010, 02:07 PM
I earned just over £25k last year (almost £5,00 in August), we're lucky that as we work from home, we pay very little tax, I was very busy, and as a previous reply said it's either famine or feast - a quieter year this year!

Hebs
25-03-2010, 06:30 PM
i'm earning a good amount at the moment but i do have 4 children under 5 yrs most days (i have a variation) i actually have 5 mindees under the age of 5, i work 6 days a week too
i also have 3 mindees aged 8 plus so right now i'm earning just under £600 a week, but that will change in 4 weeks time when 3 of the girls leave

Jules27
25-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Before deducting expences this tax year i have earnt between £700 - £2000 each month, after very quick rough calculations I think i will get away with out having to pay tax again!!!:jump for joy: :jump for joy: I'm busier term time, don't have many in hols and I don't charge for that time at the min as thats my time off with my family - I will prob change this as my kids get older but for now it suits me just fine:thumbsup:

auntym
25-03-2010, 10:16 PM
jules if u pay no tax on 2000 a month ur my hero :clapping: lol
i earned about 22000 past 12 month and think iv got my expenses right so earnings down to about 10300, so il pay tax :mad:

Blue Boy
26-03-2010, 05:39 PM
You have just reminded me must check my off shore account to see if I need to move any money:)

Love
Mick xx

Jules27
26-03-2010, 05:55 PM
jules if u pay no tax on 2000 a month ur my hero :clapping: lol
i earned about 22000 past 12 month and think iv got my expenses right so earnings down to about 10300, so il pay tax :mad:

LOL think I hit the £2000 mark 2 maybe 3 months at beginning of tax year when I had an extra under 5 with a variation that was!!! :laughing: :laughing: Would be nice to earn that every month he he!!! But i do like school hols off with my own boys at the mo!!!:D

Monkey1
26-03-2010, 06:01 PM
You have just reminded me must check my off shore account to see if I need to move any money:)

Love
Mick xx

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: