PDA

View Full Version : Existing injury from nursery help please

Minstrel
17-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Mindee has come home with an injury from nursery today. It been documented in the Home /school book but do i still need to do an exisiting injury form.

I'm thinking yes but does mum sign it? obv i didn't happen with her so i'm not sure if this is right?

Help asap please as mindee goes at 5pm xxx

nannymcflea
17-03-2010, 04:05 PM
If they came home with it documented then no I didn't record it myself. If they came from school with an injury that wasn't documented then yes I recorded it.(as I didn't know where it happened)

hope that helps.

Minstrel
17-03-2010, 04:14 PM
ok thanks

I just wondered if i needed to cover my own back so to speak. It nursery and parents communication book and it might get 'lost'.

Tink
17-03-2010, 04:36 PM
I document it even if school/nursery has. That way my back is covered in case it gets lost etc.

christine e
17-03-2010, 04:39 PM
If a child comes out of school with an injury letter I take a copy of it and attach it to my existing injuries section, I write in existing injuries that child came out of school with attached letter then get parent to sign to say that I have passed letter on to them.

Cx

miffy
17-03-2010, 06:03 PM
If a child comes out of school with an injury letter I take a copy of it and attach it to my existing injuries section, I write in existing injuries that child came out of school with attached letter then get parent to sign to say that I have passed letter on to them.

Cx

I do this too!

Miffy xx

Minstrel
17-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Mum was happy to fill one out so i did and it clearly says on it that the injury occured at nursery. Good idea about taking a copy and attaching it to the form. Will get a copy tomorrow when she comes back.

Thanks all x