PDA

View Full Version : What can I do while im waiting for CRB and reg cert to come through?

mrs robbie williams
17-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Hiya
Had my pre-reg visit last friday and all was fine :clapping: but now waiting for my registration certificate and crb check to go through before I can get started which is really frustrating. What can I do while im waiting? can I start advertising? it feels like a bit of an anti-climax after all the rushing around doing policies etc prior to them coming but now sitting round watching naff tv :blush: any advice? x x

mama2three
17-03-2010, 03:13 PM
A lot depends on how much you had done before your prereg. Have you risk assessed your home , you obviously would have to revise it once mindees start as they will have their own needs to be included.
maybe you cou;d visit places you hope to take mindees and do your risk assessments for them - parks , shops , softplay etc
maybe you could do a welcome booklet ready for your first parents visiting?
Have you done all the policies you want to do?

doodles
17-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Hiya, well i did my policies, filled in risk assesments, made my forms for my parent information pack. (contact forms and all about me form)
I advertised on netmums, childcare, local shop.
I bought some art and craft bits, more toys and got house and garden ready and presentable.
hth