PDA

View Full Version : Sainsburys active kids ouchers

solly
17-03-2010, 02:02 PM
A couple of weeks ago i registered with Tescos and tried to register with sainsburys, Tescos was fine but sainsburys said no i didnt meet the criteria.

My parents keep giving me both vouchers so i decided today just to ring and try again, this time they have let me do it and i am now registered so have just got to wait for my pack. I dont shop in sainsburys but am hoping i will be able to get something from the vouchers that i can collect:)

green puppy
17-03-2010, 02:09 PM
I kept complaining to sainsburys active kids until they registered me, my pack has actually just been delivered 5 minutes ago! To be honest the tesco selection is better but it's nice to have the choice of both as I shop in both and so do mindees parent's.

suzyblue
17-03-2010, 04:12 PM
They told me they didnt accept childminders - maybe they would next year.....

mum26
17-03-2010, 05:53 PM
They told me they didn't accept childminders too. Said they had done in the past and if you were registered in previous years then it would be ok to do so this year. I hadn't registered in previous years but argued my case and said that on the NCMA website it was advertised that childminders could register with Sainsburys. In the end the woman I was speaking to backed down and has registered me. However, saying that I haven't received my pack - so maybe she was just saying that to get rid of me!

miffy
17-03-2010, 05:56 PM
They told me they didnt accept childminders - maybe they would next year.....

Keep trying! Tell them you know of hundreds of childminders who are registered with them.

Even if you don't collect many vouchers this year you can "bank" them towards things for next year.

Miffy xx

loocyloo
17-03-2010, 06:44 PM
i got my sainsbury pack today!

am going to phone tomorrow and ask for the 5-11yr catalogue, as only sent 0-5yr catalogue and although some nice bits in it, i've got so much stuff for littlies, i'd like some more 'big kids' stuff!

when they asked what age range i said 0-10yrs!

x