PDA

View Full Version : just sent my LA an angry e-mail

kindredspirits
17-03-2010, 01:50 PM
a few months ago I asked for funding to do an NVQ L3 - i was told i wouldn't get funding because i haven't been on enough training courses - i got the new training schedule through today and there are a total of 7 saturdays with basic courses on such as SEF or meeting legal requirements - which i know from experience tend not to be very helpful - the rest are daytimes on weekdays - i've just let them know that i am not a happy bunny and by refusing funding based on the fact that i haven't been on courses that are unaccessable they are stemming my professional development :thumbsup:

teacake2
17-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I know the feeling about training, our directory this time gave me the choice of 1 that I could do without having to take time off or that I hadn't done before, all the good ones that were really relevant to my situation were in the day time. I am fed up of complaining to people about them.:angry: :angry:
Teacake2

tracey36
17-03-2010, 02:03 PM
i joined the children come first network and bacame accredited i was then funded to do my nvq3

little_gems
17-03-2010, 07:38 PM
it's the same here most of our traning is in the day!! and the ones that are on evenings are things i dont want to do.

jules j
17-03-2010, 07:45 PM
good for you, so do you have to do these to qualify for fundind still?