PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

Adiamond
17-03-2010, 09:31 AM
I am currently having a bit of a garden re-vamp :clapping: :clapping: We are putting in a patio area at the bottom of the garden as at the minute it just has bushes and a small border and that is where the sun is until it goes down in the summer. At first I thought it could be a nice seating area to have tea and a glass of wine!!!!! but I am thinking now it will be a fantastic area for sand/water/messy play in the summer, we are looking at putting a sail type roof on and lots of colourful windmills and mirrors etc......
Hubby has just ask me if we could put the cost through my books? I said I didn't know but I know where to find out lol :blush:
We are paying for all of it and DH and my 2 brothers will be doing it!!! x x x

Jelly Baby
17-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi not sure tbh my thinking is yes some of it if it will be used for the mindees though?! I was going to ask a similar question as we are getting decking done soon so the kids can use their bits on the flat and wondered if we could and how much..sure someone will be along soon x

Pipsqueak
17-03-2010, 01:17 PM
If you are using it for childminding yes you can put it through the books - but its not going to be purely for childminding so I think that you would have to work out the percentage of time you would use it for minding and then the cost in relation.

youarewhatyoueat
17-03-2010, 01:22 PM
If you work out the percentage of hours it will be used for minding only then you could put that through.

The Juggler
17-03-2010, 02:25 PM
I would definatley put the sail/canopy thing through as sun protection, not sure about the patio though.:(