PDA

View Full Version : Contracts being signed friday!!

Jules27
17-03-2010, 08:25 AM
for a little boy 2 mornings a week which basically means i'm full except 1 slot on a monday morning!!!! But am I the only one who panic's about what could happen a few months down the line? Things are good at the mo but could change so suddenly, i am a bit of a worrier lol!!! Need to talk to 1 parent about what is happening in sept as her son will be funded for his 5 sessions at nursery, he currently does 2 that she pays for need to know if I need to start advertising more spaces for september!!! grrr!!!

Daftbat
17-03-2010, 08:27 AM
No you're not the only one who worries about the future - its the nature of being self employed i am afraid but then again in this climate some people are constantly worrying when they are employed by someone else.

I try to ensure that part of my income is not earmarked for anything i.e. bills etc so that I have something to fall back on if someone leaves.

Jelly Baby
17-03-2010, 09:51 AM
No your not!! I have been full since the day i started and am now down to 1 one day per week as of the week after next..never have i been so quiet! I hopefully have another set lined up but i will never be happy and settled i dont think..nature of the job i guess!
I was talking to my friend last night as she said she missed the job, the kids the money side of it too..i have to say just save while you are doing well..just incase!
Good luck for friday x

Rubybubbles
17-03-2010, 11:51 AM
good luck on Friday:thumbsup:

I have a lo starting school full time in Sept, so I will have 9-3 open not sure if I would be able to fill it, as would be required for hols!

The Juggler
17-03-2010, 02:26 PM
for a little boy 2 mornings a week which basically means i'm full except 1 slot on a monday morning!!!! But am I the only one who panic's about what could happen a few months down the line? Things are good at the mo but could change so suddenly, i am a bit of a worrier lol!!! Need to talk to 1 parent about what is happening in sept as her son will be funded for his 5 sessions at nursery, he currently does 2 that she pays for need to know if I need to start advertising more spaces for september!!! grrr!!!

I just ask. if you're worried ask to sit down and have a chat about when lo starts nursery and what she is thinking of doing. I had one said little one was staying with me on the day he comes (they live elsewhere) but now she's fallen pregnant so he'll be leaving me anyway.