PDA

View Full Version : Might be losing my mindees

devoncm
17-03-2010, 08:16 AM
They are siblings and have been told they may now not come back to me after my short time after babys born, i knew she was sending them to another cm for that time but she didnt tell them was temp so i asked her if they were coming back to me and she said yes of course they are they love coming here, now after i text her just to say i hoe they enjoyed it with her she replied that the amount of time i was taking of may not be long enough and i may not care for her children properly- which is fair enough but if im not ready to go back to work then i wont plus at this rate i will have longer off anyway as easter hols are getting close and i dont have them holiday time anyway, i have said i will need 4 week piad notice if she does leave

Think ill have to get some adverts out now just in case, the thing that is most annoying is that when contracts were signed she was happy with the time off i was having.:(

devoncm
18-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Ive also found out now that the cm they are with at mo doesnt know they even had another minder pevious to her, hope the mum at least knows what she plans to do as me and the other minder seem to not have a clue!

sarah707
18-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Oh Marie that's a worry for you!

I hope the adverts bring in some business xx

jules j
18-03-2010, 09:59 PM
she's not being fair to you,I hope you get some other enquiries soon:)

miffy
19-03-2010, 08:02 AM
Oh dear, it doesn't sound good.

Hope you get some more enquiries soon

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
19-03-2010, 08:15 AM
That seems a little unfair:(
Hope you fill your spaces very soon.

xx

angeldelight
19-03-2010, 08:16 AM