Rubybubbles
16-03-2010, 08:12 PM
I am feeling very nervous:panic:

I am starting with a 10 month old, and 2 yr old on 29th March
Then 4yr old and 5 yr old (full time school) on 8th April
and then 5yr (full time school)19th April

I can;t belive I was worrying about not getting any work:eek:

The lone 5yr old is 3 afternoons
the rest full time apart from the 5yr old at school (cos at school lol)

I am now registered for 5 children:clapping:

I am finding it hard to find time now, and I haven't worked since 5th Feb due to moving, my house is going to look like a bombs hit:(

Anyways wish me luck!! I have just signed the last of the contracts today:clapping:

nell57
16-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Wishing you loads of luck, but you wont need it cus you'll do just fine:thumbsup:

Will say one thing, make the most of your time off before then, maybe doing a bit of shopping;) :laughing:

sarah707
16-03-2010, 08:20 PM
It sounds like you are good to go!

Make the most of your free time :D

flora
16-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Great news Emma, enjoy the free time whilst it lasts :clapping:

RachelE
16-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Well done on all your new children! :clapping:

You will be fine and soon get back into the swing of things!

Enjoy your last few quiet days!

Rachel x

Probey9
16-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Well done and good luck, hope it all goes well.

babs
16-03-2010, 08:55 PM
hope it all goes well , good luck

miffy
16-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Enjoy the next couple of weeks 'cos it sounds like you're going to be very busy!

Miffy xx

Rubybubbles
17-06-2010, 06:47 PM
all I can say is zoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the time is whizzing past! All the children have settled in lovely and everyone gets along (always a plus eh!!). I have had a review meet, just to see how every one is feeling and update my EYFS parents and got glowing report from them.

The mum of the younger children had their name on the local nusery (I knew this) but since the lo have been coming to me she has taken their names off as she really can see the difference between a home setting and the nursery:D she loved their files and said they were really informative and I linked everything lovely for her to understand what was happening:clapping: So big thank you to the forum and you lot, because over the years I have a mixed bag of stuff from here and there lol!

Looking forward to August for my holiday now though lol

miffy
17-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Oh wow! You go girl :D

Really pleased it's working out for you, can't be easy moving and starting over but looks like you've cracked it and got a bunch of appreciative parents too - what could be better? :D

Miffy xx

lisa-philp
17-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Awww thats really cool. Cant wait untill i pass my course so i can get registered!

x