PDA

View Full Version : when did u

babs
16-03-2010, 07:29 PM
when did u advertise for children at pre reg stage or once u were registered...

i advertised after i was fully reg as i was told i couldnt before hand..

just thought id ask as ive seen alot of posts about pre reg ppl getting enquires, and didnt think we cud take on till fully reg..

theplayroom
16-03-2010, 07:35 PM
No you cant untill your registered:(

But i have seen paople advertsing asking for interest in the business - maybe thats different?

doodles
16-03-2010, 07:48 PM
I started advertising as soon as my crb's were at stage 1. I had my 2 mindees lined up for when i started :thumbsup:
On my ICP i was told as long as you put "I cannot work until my registration is complete" you can advertise before your reg comes through.

crazyhazy
16-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm in scotland and was told by my cco that I could start advertising after our initial meeting, as long as I told prospective parents that I was not yet registered and obviously don;t start anyone until i receive my certificate. As it is I started advertising properly last week and got my first call today, parent is coming tmrw, they need care from after easter which is great timing as I should have my certificate here in the next week or two.

Fabby
16-03-2010, 09:21 PM
yes you can advertise before getting certificate as long as you state you are not yet registered. i wouldnt be advertising else if i wasnt allowed. i even emailed childcare.co.uk and they replied with yes, as long as i state not yet registered x