PDA

View Full Version : Given up hope with my mindees mum..

Jelly Baby
16-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Well as some of you know i have been waiting weeks for my current parent to give me her new hours for her new job (was supposed to start monday now who knows) as was losing LO..today she said AGAIN..'ill sort and let you know later'..when she collected LO it was again the old saying of 'oh they havent rung me etc etc'..so i said 'well her last day is next week' etc so?..nothing she then said 'ill just keep going with this new job then see how we go'??? omg it's driving me mad tbh as have no idea what is going on and can never get a sensible reply..I am now pretty sure i am not keeping her but mum seems to think otherwise? i'm lost and hoping next week she realises i am not working...havent been paid for 2 weeks now either so getting a bit fed up with that too but thats a whole new story!
Guess today it hit me im not going to see her again and was quite sad as she is such an adorable little girl..sigh.

sarah707
16-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Awww that's sad :(

I hope the parents get their acts together xx

TheBTeam
16-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Parents assume we are only there waiting ready willing and able to meet their needs, posted on a similar assumption thing this morning!

Probey9
16-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Some parents are just a nightmare, hope you get it sorted out soon.

miffy
16-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Get your money sorted out - sounds like they might be stringing you along and then leaving without paying!

Hope I'm wrong!

Miffy xx

doodles
17-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Get your money sorted out - sounds like they might be stringing you along and then leaving without paying!

Hope I'm wrong!

Miffy xx

Yes, sounds like it. Hope you get it sorted.

funemnx
17-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Doesn't it seem like all the lovely children are the ones who have flaky parents?

Jelly Baby
18-03-2010, 09:27 AM

Hope I'm wrong!

Miffy xx

I hope your wrong too! payment due again tommorow and now up to over £200 ..hope she doesnt do anything silly.