PDA

View Full Version : Lovely morning!!!

Jules27
16-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Its days like this that remind me WHY I became a childminder. I have had a fab morning - went to ryhme time after school run, then coma home. Had planned to make jam tarts but sun was out so we all went out into the garden, kids (and me lol) had a great time in the sand pit (haven't got sand and water table set up yet which was a shame), and playing with all the outdoor stuff, took loads of pics for learning journeys!!! Came in kids had lunch and now both mindee's asleep and my own son relaxing in front of beebies!!! I guess making jam tarts will just wait til another day!!!!!:jump for joy:

Cammie Doodle
16-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Sounds brill, got to make the most of this lovely weather Carolyn out filling tubs for Potatoes with 2 3yrs old I'm sat here with doors open and the 2 LO sound asleep

Tina O
16-03-2010, 01:43 PM
glad you had a good morning, I'm not working today, and have taken the car for a service and new tyres, cleaned my attic, sat on my backside and watched crap telly!!!! and I'm now going to get the car (ouch, big bill!:panic: )

hope the rest of your day is as good as the am xx :D

The Juggler
16-03-2010, 02:13 PM
lol! I just posted similar but hadn't seen your post. I love Spring/Summer:)

singlewiththree
16-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Sounds a lot like my day, mindee now asleep, another gone home and my dd watching Mr Maker :) What a beautiful sunny day

funemnx
17-03-2010, 08:32 PM
When the suns out, it reminds you of why we do this job! It's fab!!! :)