PDA

View Full Version : HELP ASAP PLLLZ

hollyoaksmad
15-03-2010, 04:04 PM
a parent has emailed me askin if i have any spaces and i sed yes then she sed

Great can i have your ofsted number?

iv never been inspected iv had my pre reg but this is my 1st enquiry do i give it her?x

wendywu
15-03-2010, 04:05 PM
No, she does not need it at the moment.

Tell her to come and see you for a visit :)

singlewiththree
15-03-2010, 04:05 PM
NO, there is no need for her to have it yet as you have no report online just say to her that you have no report online and that she needs to come and see you and discuss requirements as you aren't allowed to give it out until paperwork signed.

Gizmo
15-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I would never give out my reg number before signing contracts, they can use it to fraudulently claim tax credits

mamasheshe
15-03-2010, 04:10 PM
when you sign contracts give it to her then xxx

Pipsqueak
15-03-2010, 04:11 PM
ditto to the above comments.
never give my EY number out till contracts are signed:thumbsup:

Mouse
15-03-2010, 04:15 PM
I'd ask (in a nice way!) why she wanted it. It might be that she wants to look at your Ofsted report online, in which case you can explain to her that you haven't had your first inspection yet, so there isn't a report online.

If she says she wants it to claim tax credits, I'd tell her that you don't give it out until you've signed contracts. She shouldn't be claiming yet as you haven't agreed to anything, so if she does say she wants it for that purpose, I'd be a bit cautious in general.

hollyoaksmad
15-03-2010, 04:28 PM
thank u i thought it didnt seem rite i will mention i need 2 c her 1st x

Merry-Minder
15-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Make sure you still dont give it to her until she has signed the contract.
Even though my report is online I still dont give out my ey number, I print out a copy of my report and give it out with the ey number blacked out.

Good luck with you enquiry.xxx