PDA

View Full Version : nursery chat

terrydoo73
15-03-2010, 12:47 PM
I have a little one who comes to me after her 2 1/2 hour daily government provision at a nursery. If only the nursery staff could hear her when she comes in! She mimics nearly everything that is said by the staff to parents! It is such a hoot some days to listen to her! Makes you wonder what she repeats at home about being at my house!

Today she is going on about some child who had a rash and the staff at nursery were obviously trying to explain tactfully that she couldn't attend today. If only they could hear her now! This play acting will go now until she leaves at 5.00 and I just cannot keep my face straight having to leave the room a lot in case she sees me!

Polly2
15-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Bless :clapping: :laughing: it does make you worry about what they go home and say about us though doesn't it :D

I have one like this, mum says he tells her exactly what I had for lunch every time!!

Cammie Doodle
15-03-2010, 12:50 PM
lol "out of the mouths of babes" as the saying goes

terrydoo73
15-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Bless :clapping: :laughing: it does make you worry about what they go home and say about us though doesn't it :D

I have one like this, mum says he tells her exactly what I had for lunch every time!!

Yes I think that is what I am more worried about - when receiving a phonecall she stands right beside me to hear exactly what is being said and I'm sure she is telling what we eat because that is the first thing she asks when mum comes to the door at night "what's for dinner mum"!!