PDA

View Full Version : Buggy help please

angiemog
14-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Hello,
I look after 3 under 2s and have been thinking about buying a new buggy.
Cost isn't a huge issue. At the mo I have a very heavy tandem. I have been juggling outings when my husband is available so he can push the double and me the single........ or carrying one lo on short trips.
I have been thinking about a triple but not sure how much use it will get as littlies get big quick. So I'm heading more towards a double with a buggy board/seat. It will need to be suitable for a new born as I have a 5 week old baby starting one day a week soon. I don't do a morning school run but do a pick up and I drive to the school, but I still need a buggy to get to the classroom. Most of my trips are short 10 minute walks hence me thinking about a double with a buggy board. I just have no idea what to get and am just looking for some ideas. Thank you x

pinklady
14-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Could do Phil & Ted with a buggy pod?

crazyhazy
14-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Phil & teds was my first thought too, it's super easy to push even with two heavy toddlers in and easy to fold/unfold too. I've had mine for 2 years now and really can;t fault it.

singlewiththree
14-03-2010, 08:16 PM
My Jane Powertwin is good as both seats lie flat and you can fit a buggy board providing back seat isn't lay down).

Mia'smummyx
15-03-2010, 09:08 PM
A mum at DD school has the o baby tripple buggy, its lovely but she does say it does not fit through many shop doors :panic:

blue bear
16-03-2010, 05:07 PM
I have a Maclaren twin triumph with buggy board, fits through most doors.

helenlc
16-03-2010, 08:45 PM
This website will help you see what buggy boards fit with what single and double pushchairs:

http://www.buggyboard.info/