PDA

View Full Version : So sad that i got excited over this

Fabby
14-03-2010, 01:59 PM
what are we like getting excited over buying childminding stuff!!! ive just brought... are u ready for it...... a storage unit come book case, sand and water table, sand and water accessories, a tunnel, a tippee tent, golf and cricket set, football goal and ball and alphabet play mats!!! i was dead chuffed with my purchases..... love it!!

sarah707
14-03-2010, 02:20 PM
I still get excited when I get new things too! :D

charleyfarley
14-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Any kind of shopping gets me excited :laughing: :laughing:

Enjoy your new things, I'm sure the children will too :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Chimps Childminding
14-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Any kind of shopping gets me excited :laughing: :laughing:

Enjoy your new things, I'm sure the children will too :thumbsup:

Carol xx

You mean we are supposed to let the children play with new things?????? :eek: :panic: : Noooooooooooooooooo they are mine, all mine!!!!

babs
14-03-2010, 04:30 PM
what are we like getting excited over buying childminding stuff!!! ive just brought... are u ready for it...... a storage unit come book case, sand and water table, sand and water accessories, a tunnel, a tippee tent, golf and cricket set, football goal and ball and alphabet play mats!!! i was dead chuffed with my purchases..... love it!!

bet u cant wait to get started hun , or are u goin to be playing with it all urself 1st, i know i do :D :D :D :D even got a piccy of me trying to get thou a tunnel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Merry-Minder
14-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I think its more sad to not be excited - I bought one of those plastic see-saws and a water table last year just when it turned cold so weve not really used them until now and I was sooooo excited to get them out, I took a million photos of the lo's playing on them!

Fabby
14-03-2010, 07:13 PM
that's very true... i think if we didn't get excited we maybe in the wrong job!! oh yes, i am going to test them out this week.... i can't wait!!

terrydoo73
15-03-2010, 12:53 PM
where did you buy your storage cum book storage unit? Is it any use for storing large numbers of books?

patevans
15-03-2010, 01:03 PM
I love getting new toys, I especially get excited if I have ordered a new pushchair :clapping:

lovemyprams
15-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I get more excited that the children:blush:

Enjoy your new toys!:clapping:

Jelly Baby
15-03-2010, 01:07 PM
OP did you get your tipi/tunnel/mats from Argos? i went over yesterday and suprise they are out of stock on EVERYTHING grr!!
Have fun playing!

sandy64
15-03-2010, 01:14 PM
i bought some new cds for the kids yesterday and made my dh play them in car on the way home lol sad didnt evan ave kids with us:laughing: :laughing:

AliceK
15-03-2010, 02:45 PM
You mean we are supposed to let the children play with new things?????? :eek: :panic: : Noooooooooooooooooo they are mine, all mine!!!!

You sound like my DD. She's 2 and half and going thro the Mine, Mine Mine stage :laughing: :laughing:

xxxxx