PDA

View Full Version : New Childminder in Duxford

fishbones1
17-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I have recently finished my ICP and will be taking the exam in April. I will soon be first aid trained and am currently going through registering to become a childminder.

I have 14 years experience of working with children in a variety of settings and have recently had my first child.

I am located in Duxford and am looking to set up as a childminder ready for August 2008.

All enquires welcome.

with regards
Kelly

N Childe
23-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi Kelly

We have an 18 month old son, and live in Duxford. I am a local self employed gardener and am looking for some childminding whilst I am at work. Do you think you may be able to help, and if so maybe we could meet up? I look forward to your reply.

Best wishes
Naomi
goldengardens@hotmail.co.uk

fishbones1
28-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Hi Naomi

Thank you for your interest. I have various spaces available. I have emailed you so you have a contact for me.

I won't be starting child minding until August as I have to go back to work for Maternity contract reasons.

Please email if you have anymore questions and would like to meet up to discuss things further.

with regards
Kelly

fishbones1
21-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I am now registered.

I have vacancies for August 2008.

Don't hesitate to contact me for more information.

www.tadpolechildcare.webs.com

fishbones1
14-07-2008, 10:47 AM
I have nearly finished work now. and so have plenty of time to meet up with potential clients.

Please contact me for more information.

Various vacancies available 0-14 years.:) :) :)

fishbones1
14-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Still got vacancies

fishbones1
01-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Vacancies available for under 5's and over 5's. Full time and part time available.

Am itching to have some children, so if you are looking for a childminder in the Duxford area of Cambridge please contact me either on this forum, via my website: www.tadpolechildcare.webs.com or via email: kelly.arnold55@btinternet.com