PDA

View Full Version : Bit of a spending spree!!!

Jules27
13-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Well seeing as coming to end of tax year I thought i'd top my craft supplies, bought all sorts of goodies today - masks to make, puppets, photo frames to make, googly eyes, feathers, hoola hoops .... list goes on!!! Don't get the chance to get to Ipswich often (nearest big town) so made the most of it and went to QD, Wilkinsons, The Works to stock up on bits and bobs!!! Now just got to sit down and put everything in my accounts book!!! I LOVE spending money he he he!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

green puppy
13-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Me too! I had my active world tray delivered yesterday with some other bits and bobs, an ikea igloo tent off ebay which the children love and about 40 plastic animals/dinosaurs and sea creatures from ebay arrived this morning. I am also waiting for my dark den to arrive so will obviously need to buy some torches and glow in the dark items so more shopping!

cabby
13-03-2010, 05:57 PM
ive just spent £300 on trofast units and boxes:eek: :eek:

solly
13-03-2010, 06:53 PM
me too i have just been shopping today and brought some more jigsaws, mecano, sticklebrick type things and large magnetic set and some threading toys, still have a list as long as my arm but it will have to wait

mama2three
13-03-2010, 06:56 PM
i cant wait til the tax year starts! havent been buying as ive only been minding 6 months and wont earn enough this year to pay tax - so cant benefit from putting things through as expenses. but you should see my wish list for After april!! Have just ordered a 10' x6' shed too , so will have room for storage!:clapping: