PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 again!

Spangles
17-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi

How's everyone getting on?

I've put my pound back on! Ha ha! Now I'm back to square one again!

I've decided to stick to between 1,000 and 1,200 calories a day and I've made myself a chart to fill in. I want to lose as much weight as possible over the next five weeks before our Butlins holiday if I don't lose some weight it will ruin our holiday for me a little as I will be so cheesed off with myself!

Anyway - how is everyone else doing? Must be doing better than me!

charleyfarley
17-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh Lorri join the club

I've also put 1 lb on :panic:

So have only lost 1 lb now

Hopefully this week will be better for both of us

It's a good idea to write down what you eat, ww recommend it, I just don't write all of it down :laughing:

Good luck with this week

Carol xx

Spangles
17-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Good luck to you too! We can do this, I know we can! It's just getting yourself into the right frame of mind isn't it!

charleyfarley
17-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Exactly!

Really need to do it though but just haven't got the willpower at mo

I need to lose weight after seeing those photos from meeting Angel and Theresa as I looked huge and don't want to look that big at my sons wedding

Need a kick start then I know I'll carry on. Even thought about those hoodia tablets to start me off

Oh well it's a new week and I can't do much worse other than put 2 lb on :panic:

Better get on my treadmill

Carol xx

Banana
17-03-2008, 01:49 PM
I've gotten back on the hoodia today and so far it hasnt had an effect :( Im hungry - had toast for breakfast, and for lunch i grabbed a packet of crisps - been busy this morning.

I think I might need a couple of days to get back into my system.

Hopefully this week will get better though and i'll be back on track again.

good luck to everyone trying again!

x

angeldelight
22-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Im still on week 1 - on Monday

Angel xx