PDA

View Full Version : OMG chaos!!! lol

amirose
12-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Had two new children start today brother and sister ages 2 and 3. What with it being a good half hour walk decided to use the phil and teds so the 3 year old could hitch a ride if need be.
So here I am ready to leave for the school and playgroups runs with the kids in tow and ...

I CANNOT FOT THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER HOW TO PUT UP THE BUGGY!!! :panic:

I had my 11 year old mindee trying desperately to help me - its the phil and teds sport - and there me and her pressing the buttons that adjust the handle bar, the black buttons that collapse it, trying to see I could just pull it open (:blush: ) and getting in a total utter flap :laughing:

It took me nearly ten whole minutes but then I found it - that tiny stupid grey button :littleangel:

My god what a nightmare, so I have now just purchased a buggy board for my trusty maclaren :ROFL1:

P.S Pushing a 2 year old and nearly 4 year old uphill why did I think that was a good idea :panic: :laughing:

littlestar
12-03-2010, 11:37 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and theres me thinking this only ever happens to me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Juggler
12-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Oh Ami, sounded like me trying to fit my buggy board in teh cold. The openers wouldn't work they'd frozen up! :laughing: :laughing:

I have biceps like I don't know what after 3 weeks of two two year olds and baby in a double with buggy board attached. Was actually out of breath going up hill!

karen m
12-03-2010, 08:53 PM
lol feel for you,been there ,after comming out of libary mindees back in car ready for school pick up,try putting buggy down,try again,again timerunning out to make school run in time,have espace so back seats down buggy in un folded lol,hubby had to sort it

mamasheshe
12-03-2010, 08:56 PM
i always forget how to fold my buggy collection :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
13-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Despite all that I hope you had a good day

Angel xx