PDA

View Full Version : Excited

Pipsqueak
12-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Of to a conference today with Sally Featherstone and Ros Bayley - exciting.....:D

mama2three
12-03-2010, 08:30 AM
enjoy yourself and let us know all the exciting bits!
Im going to the eyfs on at the end of the month that you posted about , the 4children one - did you go to that one?

doodles
12-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Ooooh, Have fun :D

Pipsqueak
12-03-2010, 08:34 AM
enjoy yourself and let us know all the exciting bits!
Im going to the eyfs on at the end of the month that you posted about , the 4children one - did you go to that one?

no unfortunately not Mama. I hope you enjoy yourself at that one

sarah707
12-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Lucky you! :clapping:

Blaze
12-03-2010, 09:16 AM
I'm jealous! Have a great time!:thumbsup:

miffy
12-03-2010, 09:25 AM
You'll have a great time!

Never met Sally Featherstone but Ros Bayley is amazing - very inspiring - don't think you'll be sitting down for long!

Miffy xx

The Juggler
12-03-2010, 02:15 PM
enjoy. tell us all about it! Whats the name of the conference Pip?

Pipsqueak
12-03-2010, 04:22 PM
It was Like Bees Not Butterflies

And WOW amazing and very inspirational yet again. You come away so inspired and buzzing. Well worth my 'day off'.
and no we weren't sitting down for long periods - Ros had us up dancing to the beats:D

I WON the raffle - a £50 token to spend at one of the book stalls and seeing as it was 20% off then I managed to get 4 amazing books which will be sent to me within 2weeks. How cool is that - I rarely if ever win anything, to the point I wasn't listening when they drew the raffle and thought was being told of when my name was called! lol My friend had to calm me down:laughing:

I will pop back on here later and give you the low down on what was said.

zillervalley
12-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Ross Baley was our speeker at our conferance at the beginning of the month, she was brill, you willhave had a great day

ziller

angeldelight
12-03-2010, 04:58 PM
It was Like Bees Not Butterflies

And WOW amazing and very inspirational yet again. You come away so inspired and buzzing. Well worth my 'day off'.
and no we weren't sitting down for long periods - Ros had us up dancing to the beats:D

I WON the raffle - a £50 token to spend at one of the book stalls and seeing as it was 20% off then I managed to get 4 amazing books which will be sent to me within 2weeks. How cool is that - I rarely if ever win anything, to the point I wasn't listening when they drew the raffle and thought was being told of when my name was called! lol My friend had to calm me down:laughing:

I will pop back on here later and give you the low down on what was said.

Sounds good and interesting

Well done for winning the raffle - lucky you pip you deserve it after your bad news yesterday :laughing:

Angel xx