PDA

View Full Version : My head hurts!!!!

Jules27
11-03-2010, 09:53 PM
..... spent last couple of hours plodding on with my NVQ 3 work, not done much for a month due to illness etc.., hard getting back in swing and am a little behind with it!!!! Just seems soooo much to do and feel i'm neglecting my childminding paperwork but i just don't have enough hours in the day!!!!!

MacFi
11-03-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear that on more than one level, I'm just getting on top of the childminding paper work and recently received funding to do my NVQ3. I was told there wasnt much paper work it was mostly assessment based! Damn lies!!:panic:

Jules27
11-03-2010, 10:14 PM
I was told the same thing lol!!! To be honest a lot of it is learning to understand NVQ 'speak' as its not exactly plain English. At the mo I have my NVQ 'head' on so am making some good progress now. ALso now i'm part way through a lot of units are being crossed referenced so more boxes being ticked off if that makes any sense? Seemed to get off to a slow start but speeding up now. I have a massive pile of work to get through in next 5 or 6 weeks but if I get it all done thats gonna be 2 units completed woo hoo!!!

I am actually enjoying the course although i'm not keen my tutor, I am learning a lot and my business should benefit in the long run once I implement the changes I want to make which have only been high lighted through doing the NVQ.:)

Zoomie
11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I started mine in Jan.

I just can't get into my current assignment. Due in abt 10 days and I think I have written 10 lines :(

My other paperwork hasn't been touched sinc Ofsted visited in Dec :(

Helen Dempster
11-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Like MacFi, I have recently received funding for the NVQ3, which I must say I was well pleased about! I've been wondering how I'm going to fit it all in, but I really want to do it. My assessor's coming round on the 22nd to start me off (so to speak). No doubt I will be on the Forum asking you lot loads of questions how to do it! :blush:

Probey9
11-03-2010, 10:42 PM
I am glad I am not alone, been updating all my policies and paperwork and anything else I can think of rather that get back into my NVQ 3 work. Have completed the first 3 units and having trouble getting back into it, anyone have any tips?

youarewhatyoueat
11-03-2010, 10:55 PM
I finished my nvq before xmas, it was worth doing as it has opened so many doors for me. But I haven't done any paperwork since!!!!!! I just can't seem to get motivated.
Glad to help if I can, just pm me.

teacake2
12-03-2010, 01:12 PM
I am the same with my playwork course, first part, assessor said the essay at the end was fine and has had it to submit for 3 weeks, she has now sent it back to me to say I need to add more and more to it, there is a limit of 3800 words and I was up to 3734, she needs it done in a weeks time, I am trying to get things done for impending inspection, network paper work sorted for re-accreditation, planning ideas for April and so on. Can I have an extra 2 hours a day please?:( :( :(
Teacake2