PDA

View Full Version : Am I sad for getting excited......

MissTinkerbell
11-03-2010, 01:23 PM
....about pushchairs

I've been to Kiddicare this morning to look at new pushchairs - my poor P&T is a bit battered and bruised so I've decided to splash out on a new one ready for my new mindee starting in September.

I am loving the Britax B-Dual - its so stylish and sturdy and wonderful - puncture free wheels - the only downside of my P&T was that kept getting punctures. Lady says i can take my twins back next week, pop them in it and test it out on the terrain pad:clapping:

Just need to save the pennies now:)

The Juggler
11-03-2010, 02:21 PM
:laughing: :laughing: not at all. I just got really excited that a Kiddicare shop actually exists - I thought they were online only. I'm just going internet shopping for a new fridge and am hopelessly excited!

MissTinkerbell
11-03-2010, 02:27 PM
:laughing: :laughing: not at all. I just got really excited that a Kiddicare shop actually exists -

LOL:laughing: :laughing: 3 floors of baby stuff and its only 15 minutes from me

sunflower
11-03-2010, 02:38 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

us childminders and our buggies!! :D

bexcee
11-03-2010, 02:48 PM
I would be in heaven if I could go into the kiddicare shop! I have spent a fortune on their site over the years and would of loved being able to test drive the pushchairs before I bought them. Please don't tell me where it is ;)

mama2three
11-03-2010, 02:51 PM
ok bexcee its not near peterborough ( i think!)

MissTinkerbell
11-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Yeah its Peterborough - about 10 minutes from the A1/M1 junction. The big new megastore has been open just under a year (used to be on other side of Peterborough and a lot smaller) and is now 3 big floors of baby stuff. We've bought most of our baby stuff from there over the years.