PDA

View Full Version : Craft supplies, where from?

crazyhazy
11-03-2010, 08:40 AM
I need to order some arts and craft supplies, previously I've used yellow moon but am wondering if there's somewhere else as they don't seem to have everything I'm after. Nothing technical, just want some coloured paper to use for doing displays on the wall and they don't seem to have anything bigger than A4.

Thanks

The Juggler
11-03-2010, 09:01 AM
ELC do packs of A3 thick coloured paper.

If you want bulk try HOPE education or one of the nursery catalogues as you get more value for money.

Or Poundland/99p shops always good! Our wilkinson's used to be but their craft section is now tiny!

suzyblue
11-03-2010, 09:22 AM
I use baker ross for most of my arts and crafts stuff......
www.bakerross.co.uk

Lady Haha
11-03-2010, 10:11 AM
I found some really cheap stuff on schoolsurplus.co.uk

It's a clearance site, so doesn't have everything, but enough to make an order a tidy investment!!

I got a pack of 20 big bottles of assorted colours of paint for less than seven quid!

I bought some coloured card on ebay as that was the cheapest I could find. Also tissue paper on ebay was a mega bargain! Ebay can be good if you go looking!

miffy
11-03-2010, 11:15 AM
I use this place sometimes

http://www.ss-services.co.uk/

Also the Works, Home Bargains, Pound Shops, Wilkinson's and Tesco's all have craft stuff at reasonable prices

Miffy xx

georgie456
11-03-2010, 11:39 AM
I go to the Range - very cheap art supplies and scrapbooks. I also use Baker Ross sometimes for specific activities.

Chell
11-03-2010, 01:00 PM
I go to the Range - very cheap art supplies and scrapbooks. I also use Baker Ross sometimes for specific activities.

I was in the Range for the first time yesterday, they had a better range of paints than I've seen anywhere.

I've been picking up bits and bobs from Poundland (good for tissue paper packs but it is in the party section in our store!) and Home Bargains.

I have a few bits such as googly eyes from eBay.