PDA

View Full Version : Displaying Registration Certificate

Chell
10-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Where/how do you display your registration certificate and the OFSTED poster? I was going to put my certificate in the hall way but I can't find a suitable frame. All I've found is the clip frames but I don't feel one of those would be safe as it is so close to my front door.

I'm thinking now that I might put them both on top of my storage shelves in something that I can put away if I want to.

What do you all use/do woth yours?

tashaleee
10-03-2010, 07:31 PM
mine are in punched clear pockets (or whatever they are called :blush: ) and I just blu tac them to my playroom wall

Jules12Wed
10-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Mine is in a certificate frame and hung on a nail which can be replaced by original picture that hung on nail at weekends, if I remember which I hardly ever do and if I did i'd probably forget to put registration back up!!!!

caz3007
10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Mine is in a normal wooden frame on a shelf in the room I use for childminding

jelly15
10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
In a frame on playroom wall, helps me in times of stress remember that I am official;)

snufflepuff
10-03-2010, 07:42 PM
I have mine in a simple clip frame hung just inside my front door. The parents poster is on a white-board that is also hung up in the hallway. I hate having them there, looks like im trying to be a nursery. Once i finally get my proper playroom ill hang them in there!

zillervalley
10-03-2010, 07:47 PM
I have wooden frames from Ikea and hang them in my passage, got my insurance and firat Aid on wall as well

i replace them with other photos at weekend or holidays

ziller

Chell
10-03-2010, 07:52 PM
I have wooden frames from Ikea and hang them in my passage, got my insurance and firat Aid on wall as well

i replace them with other photos at weekend or holidays

zillerDrat, I was Ikea the other day and never thought to look.

karen m
10-03-2010, 07:56 PM
i have mine in wooden frame just inside my front door

grindal
10-03-2010, 08:10 PM
In have laminated a scanned copy of mine and it is stuck to the pin board in the hall.

christine e
10-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Mine are in the kitchen#

francinejayne
10-03-2010, 09:29 PM
mine are both laminated and stuck to my notice board in the kitchen.

Winnie
10-03-2010, 09:30 PM
My playroom/conservatory is L-shaped with room for a couple of noticeboards around the corner if you get my meaning. So my reg certificate is on a board with the Ofsted poster and a few other notices and certificates. I was going to try & post a photo (not worked it out yet) but then realised there are photos of the mindee's on the picture- so wont :) I laminate most things to protect them.

miffy
10-03-2010, 09:34 PM
My registration certificate is in a photo frame in my lounge and I put it away when I'm not working. The Ofsted poster is laminated and stuck on the wall in the front hallway so you can't miss it when you come in - it goes away too when I'm not working

Miffy xx

bexcee
10-03-2010, 11:05 PM
I have laminated my registration certificate, insurance, first aid and ofsted poster and have then blu-tacked to the wall in the hall near to the parent's notice board.

suzyblue
11-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Mine are laminated too and kept on a notice board in the hallway. The idea was that I could take down the whole board at the weekends and hide it behind the sofa but that never seems to happen anymore.

sandy64
11-03-2010, 08:01 AM
morning, ive mine in frames in the hall, ive laminated ofsted poster,i have so much in there but parents can see it all and keeps other rooms free from postors lol.:)