PDA

View Full Version : picking up from after school club?

newandlearning
10-03-2010, 05:43 PM
hi ..

am just wondering if I have a mindee who is going to start going to after-school club till say 4.30 .. do you still charge from 3pm? or from 4.30?

this could be a lot of too-ing and throwing :(

solly
10-03-2010, 05:55 PM
I personally wouldn't do it, i have had this before where i have been asked to pick up from after school club as it finished before mum finished work. I told her i couldnt as i have kids going at various times and could not be in two places at once.

Twinkles
10-03-2010, 06:20 PM
No I wouldn't do it either. In my case I'd be picking up some after school and then going back for after school club kids. Either use the place fully or don't !!

FizzysFriends
10-03-2010, 06:51 PM
I do pick up from clubs and charge from 3pm

caz3007
10-03-2010, 07:26 PM
I dont club pick ups as its a rush anyway getting all the after schoolies home and fed before 4.45, they have a cooked meal. Some children have gone to after school clubs at times, but they have made other arrangements for pickup, and still paid for their place at mine cos the clubs often stop of the child gets bored.

If you do decide to do it, I would charge from 3pm as sometimes the club gets cancelled and you would have to collect

tashaleee
10-03-2010, 07:29 PM
I have done it before but only when my DS was also at the club. If I were to do it now then I would only do it if all school mindees were going - at the moment I have one who is too young for the clubs and one who wants to do them but doesnt as I refuse to make 2 trips (by the time I got home I would have 10 mins before I turned round and went back)

Would definitely charge from 3pm as schools can often cancel clubs for no reason :rolleyes: