PDA

View Full Version : Childminder Vacancies in Barnsley

Katyleigh
10-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi, I'm Jill and am a childminder in Barnsley, live on the A61 into town, convenient for parents living/working in and around town centre. Also close to Worsborough/Kendray and good for anyone travelling to or from Sheffield & M1.

I have a vacany for a child under 5, as well as drop off/pick up at Kendray Primary School. Am also available for school holidays for older children.

I have two children in my care at the moment, have been registered since Sept 09 and have my first Ofsted inspection next week! I have first aid, food safety & hygiene (level 2), am meber of NCMA, and offer home cooked nutritious meals and quality peace of mind care.

I live with my partner and grown up daughter in a our welcoming home, with lots of fun and learning, indoor and out. Safe, enclosed garden, and off road parking for drop off/collection.

Loads of toys, books, games, and close to library, childrens centre, park & farm. Lots to do and lots of time for cuddles, hugs and fun! Very flexible hours.

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a no obligation visit, I would love to hear from you