PDA

View Full Version : Need help with wording (urgent)

Gizmo
09-03-2010, 12:45 PM
I had a parent call me on Friday terminating as of Friday :angry: DH said not to bother with the notice money as I am well rid of them, but she has done this already to another cm'er and it is really annoying me now so going to send her a letter reminding her of the fact she signed a contract
Does this sound ok and what would you change, I want to send it today before I change my mind

Dear xxx

As per our telephone conversation on Friday 5th March, terminating our childminding contract, can I please remind you that there are 4 weeks notice still due to be paid. Therefore a total of £xxx is due in reciept of this letter

Yours Sincerley

xx

caz3007
09-03-2010, 12:56 PM
I would also send a copy of the contract with the notice part highlighted

helenlc
09-03-2010, 01:03 PM
I would also send a copy of the contract with the notice part highlighted

I would add this in too!!

Blackhorse
09-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I would also put a date by when you expect to be paid!!!!
Think this is important given their history

I would also state that if you havent been paid by then you will be seeking legal advice. (although maybe you want to keep this info back for a reminder letter should you need one..iyswim)

Blackhorse
09-03-2010, 01:08 PM
just seen you said money was due upon receipt of the letter....so maybe dont have to put a date then....

The Juggler
09-03-2010, 02:16 PM
I would definately pursue it too. Might put her off trying it on with someone else in future.

Inga
09-03-2010, 03:09 PM
If you haven't already posted your letter you should consider sending it by recorded delivery so that it is signed for. That way she can't say that she didn't get your letter.:)