PDA

View Full Version : anyone got the T3 jogger triple buggy?

rachelle
08-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Am gearing up to ordering one. It's a lot of money but I don't drive and it will enable me to have my maximum 3 littlies if I can get the business. Am hoping it will be an investment that benefits me but wondering if anyone else has one adn what you think of it? The reviews on the site I've been looking at are fab but they are hardly going to put bad ones on:rolleyes:

Also, anyone have the obaby triple? Is it easy to push? That's my other option - I walk everywhere so need one that is robust and not too heavy to push - don't ask much do I! :laughing:

mum26
08-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi,

I don't have either of these (sorry) but do have an ABC everest triple buggy which I had imported from New Zealand. I am really happy with this - has been used every weekday since November 08. Does feel heavy to push now -but I do sometimes have 2 2 year olds and 1 3 year old in it - working on them walking a bit more. Felt a lot lighter when they were little, but there are slopes where I live which doesn't help. Oh well, tones up my arm muscles!

cabby
09-03-2010, 08:25 AM
i have the T3 jogger and love it!!!! its really easy to push, and not as heavy as i thought it would be with the third seat on, i love the fact that i can change it from double to triple in seconds:clapping: :clapping:

the only thing i wouldnt recommend id the cosy toes they seem quite small and stiff.x HTH

balloon
09-03-2010, 10:25 AM
I've had an Obaby triple, an easylife triple and an ABC triple and thought they were all good in their own ways.

The Obaby was too wide for my area and wouldn't fit through the narrow pathways or in our tiny shops, through the school gate etc but would be fine for somebody who didn't have those problems. It also folded nice an compactly to store but of course could only be used as a triple.

The Easylife was fab, fitted through my front door, the kiddies were comfy in it and it would easily be converted to a double. The only downside for me was that it was a bit hard to go up and down curbs as there's a lot of weight over the front wheel. I sold it when I no longer needed it as I used my Phil and Teds as a double all the time so didn't need two...

Then I got a call for another littlie so needed another triple! I was a bit cross with myself for selling it on but I know it went to a good home where the childminder loves it so that made me feel tons better.

I bought an ABC Everest triple as I'd heard great reviews and have found this the easiest of the three to use. The third seat sits on the hood which looks a bit mad but the top child has lovely views and great eye to eye contact with me. Easily converted to a double and lays virtually flat so ok for 3 month olds (as were both the others). Its easy to recline, easy to fold and you don't need to heft all your eight on it to go up curbs. BUT its a really tall fold so probably unsuitable for most smaller cars... I keep thinking about selling it but know I'd not get another one easily and knowing my luck I'd sell it and then get that call so it's here to stay, lol! ;)

The T3 has the seat over the front wheels so I'm guessing it would be more difficult to go up and down curbs/steer than one with a seat over the back wheels but that's just based on the laws of physics rather than me trying the T3 IYSWIM. That said, one of the earlier posts said it was easier than she thought it would be so who knows...

Mrs.L.C
09-03-2010, 12:14 PM
from experience go for any that has tires as this will make a big difference regardless of weight when you push it. Either of these are going to be bulky so can be a pain getting in some places. I have the everest and can get into most shops (even though i do take alot if the isle up)& toddler grps no problem but sadly cant fit it into my boot (zafira) unless we have both boot seats down so I just use it when we are walking anywhere. I chose the everest as I prefered the 3rd seat to be on the top and was also worried that it would be difficult to get the other type where 3rd seat is on the front up the curb but I have read good reviews about both