PDA

View Full Version : My triple pushchair has arrived

twiggy
08-03-2010, 01:58 PM
My ABC Triple mountain buggy has arrived today. It's lovely! but I have got to wait until Thursday to use it. It has cost me a fortune but at least I can get around with 3 under 2's now.

I really must empty the garage now of my collection of pushchairs to make room for my new one.

HomefromHome
08-03-2010, 02:01 PM
My ABC Triple mountain buggy has arrived today. It's lovely! but I have got to wait until Thursday to use it. It has cost me a fortune but at least I can get around with 3 under 2's now.

I really must empty the garage now of my collection of pushchairs to make room for my new one.

lol been there, done that!!!!!:D

Debbieanne
08-03-2010, 02:10 PM

I really must empty the garage now of my collection of pushchairs to make room for my new one. Sounds goods, lucky you.have fun!!!

huggableshelly
08-03-2010, 02:15 PM
wow I've just done a search and cant believe the cost but it does look fab .... enjoy!

Blaze
08-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Can I ask where you got it from?:)

sarah32
08-03-2010, 04:43 PM

You'll have to give us a review as thinking myself about getting a triple:(

twiggy
08-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Can I ask where you got it from?:)

I got it from https://www.gobubbago.com.au. It is made by Phil & Teds but under a different name. If you are going to order one add another £60 to the price as I also got charged import duty as it came from New Zealand.

I ordered it in January but I think they are made to order. If you do a search under ABC Mountain buggy they have a list of suppliers but they are all abroad.

balloon
08-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Enjoy!

When I wanted mine I dealt directly with Phil Green and they refunded the import tax, shame you can't do that anymore...

What colour did you get? Mine is navy blue but I loved the red one...

Blue x

twiggy
09-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Enjoy!

When I wanted mine I dealt directly with Phil Green and they refunded the import tax, shame you can't do that anymore...

What colour did you get? Mine is navy blue but I loved the red one...

Blue x

I have a black one. The pushchair came from Phil Green but I had to order it through Go Bubba. I was surprised to see he completed the delivery sheet.