PDA

View Full Version : The countdown begins! lol

Lady Haha
08-03-2010, 11:12 AM
One before schooler back today instead of at breakfast club! Mum rang at 7.45am and said sorry, she meant to ring yesterday, but mindee has asked if he can come back to me on Mondays instead of going to Breakfast club...starting today.

I didn't mind the short notice, was up and ready anyway and just highlights my flexibility and reliability to her anyway ;)

This mum has actually said she wanted mindee to come back anyway as it's easier to get him to me than it is to get him to the school for 8am, but he was enjoying the breakfast club, so she was going along with it for him.

But, looks like Monday at breakfast club isn't that much fun, so maybe Tuesday, Thursday and Friday will lose their appeal pretty soon too!:thumbsup:

The other plus side, is that if enough of the kids going to the club get fed up with it, it will have to close and I will get my other two mindees back in the morning too!

LeanneC
08-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Keep fingers crossed it does get boring :)

Ive a new mindee starting with me in a couple of weeks, not signed contracts yet but came to see me last week and mum decided she wanted her dd to come to me. :clapping: all for the same thing breakfast club is like a cemetry she said lol in the mornings

Here's hoping lol

Lady Haha
09-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Just sent a text to the mum of the other two that are now going to breakfast club to let me know how she has chosen to pay for holidays, as I gave her the option of monthly in advance or in one lump sum before hols.

Got a text back saying 'will contact you later regarding the matter', so I'm wondering if she is either going to give notice (which I doubt) or whether she wants to send them back here in the mornings.....

I hate waiting!