PDA

View Full Version : what price

disney
16-03-2008, 02:32 PM
i have a child that comes to me before and after school only , and is also contracted to me for the school holidays . mum has informed me that they are going on holiday on the easter week when shes normally with me . im i right that i should charge her the price that she would normally pay for holidays or do i just charge before & after school x

Blaze
16-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Up to you...it should really be holiday fees...if you wanted to comprimise you could charge holiday retainer (50%)...but personally I would charge the holiday fees...I'm not that generous when it comes to business!!!:laughing:
Tasha:)

miffy
16-03-2008, 02:36 PM
What do you have in your contract?

If you are contracted to have the child in the holidays then that is the rate you should charge

Sounds good a weeks pay and no work - enjoy

Miffy xx

miffy
16-03-2008, 02:37 PM
LOL you type quicker than me tasha!

Miffy xx

ma7ie
16-03-2008, 02:47 PM
I agree with Tasha. :D

disney
16-03-2008, 03:04 PM
i do have in my contract that all holidays taken by parents should be paid in full for any contracted hours . and mum i think would probably be fine about it . just probably feeling a bit guilty like you said easy money :blush:

Blaze
16-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Well don't...most of out money is ****** hard!!!!:p
Tasha:D

Noodles
16-03-2008, 03:21 PM
I have before/after school mindees who are contracted for holiday care too i charge half my full daily rate when they are on holiday if it is a school holidays:)

crazybones
16-03-2008, 03:23 PM
I have before/after school mindees who are contracted for holiday care too i charge half my full daily rate when they are on holiday if it is a school holidays:)

That's what I do too.:D

miffy
16-03-2008, 03:24 PM
i do have in my contract that all holidays taken by parents should be paid in full for any contracted hours . and mum i think would probably be fine about it . just probably feeling a bit guilty like you said easy money :blush:

Oh no I didn't mean you should feel guilty only that you should enjoy it as a change - like Tasha says most of our money comes through sheer hard work and sometimes we have to fight to get paid at all

Miffy xx

disney
16-03-2008, 03:36 PM
its ok miffy i didnt mean i felt guilty by what you said , i felt like it already its ok im being silly like tasha said i too normally feel like i have worked real hard at the end of the day . and so just hard to think i get paid for nothing but then again i couldnt fill this place now . any way if mum had a problem im sure she would say so wait till i give her the invoice on monday :thumbsup: