PDA

View Full Version : FAO Surrey Minders!

Blaze
16-03-2008, 02:26 PM
OK, this term I'm booked on:

Network Conference (inclusive of training): Horsley - April 26th (Sat)

Introduction to planning & assessment (EYFS): Warlingham - May 10th (Sat)

Flu Pandemic For Childminders: Warlingham - June 4th (evening)

Further planning & assessment (EYFS): Banstead - July 5th (Sat)

& somewhere in the middle will be the SCCMA AGM/conference. (Sat)

Is anyone going to any of the above?

Tasha:)

miffy
16-03-2008, 02:30 PM
No sorry I was just being nosy :laughing:

They sound good though tasha and looking forward to you telling us all about the eyfs ones

Miffy xx

Blaze
16-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Will leave that to Dee (if she's on them)...she types faster & explains better then me! LOL!:laughing:
Tasha:D

littletreasures
16-03-2008, 02:38 PM
They sound really good Tasha, much better than ours in Sutton.

Perhaps I will have to mind from my parents house in Banstead, so I can come to your courses!!

Jules

Blaze
16-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Must say Surrey is good for courses!

mjw
16-03-2008, 03:58 PM
I hope to be at the network conference and will be at sccme conference, See you then
Mary:)

sarah707
16-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Cheshire courses are definitely lacking in variety at the moment for childminders.

I got on the First Aid , but it's miles away! :(

Blaze
16-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I hope to be at the network conference and will be at sccme conference, See you then
Mary:)

Have you had details on the SCCMA conference yet?

Blaze
16-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Bump up!

wendywu
16-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Twinkles and i sent off for the one on the 5th july, but have had no reply yet, have you Tasha? I think the conference is 7th june but we have booked the persona dolls workshop at guildford on that date.

Mind you its not worth doing any more training because as they tell you on the flu pandemic course, its not a case of if, its just a case of when. And if it gets too bad the army will be called out to stop us mobbing the hospitals.:eek:

So my idea was wait until one of us gets it then call all the ofsted inspectors round and kill them all off in one foul swoop. Good plan huh:thumbsup:

mjw
17-03-2008, 06:29 AM
The booking form for the sccma conference on the 7th june at notre dame school cobham will be in the surrey minder which goes to press at the end of march so should be with you in April.
Mary

deeb66
17-03-2008, 08:17 AM
I will be at

Persona Dolls - 29th March - Epsom

Network Conference - Horsley 26th April.....so we should be able to meet up Tasha (finally!!!)

SCCMA Conference - 7th June - Cobham

Further Planning & Assessment (EYFS) - 24th June - Virginia Water

Ally
17-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Hi there girls!!

Please to hear that you are all so busy! I have just been on the EYFS conference at Camberley and have to say it was a good day.:clapping: I will also be at the Horsley conference :) and the SCCMA Conference - need the editor there to report back! Also just had the Communications day - which was a great day despite venue! Also on the EYFS planning and observation with the network next week. Busy busy busy!!!:littleangel:

Blaze
17-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Where in Surrey are you Ally?

deeb66
18-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Hi there girls!!

Please to hear that you are all so busy! I have just been on the EYFS conference at Camberley and have to say it was a good day.:clapping: I will also be at the Horsley conference :) and the SCCMA Conference - need the editor there to report back! Also just had the Communications day - which was a great day despite venue! Also on the EYFS planning and observation with the network next week. Busy busy busy!!!:littleangel:

Hi Ally

http://bestsmileys.com/hello/7.gif

Finally got on here!

Don't forget to pop into the Hello section and introduce yourself to everyone :thumbsup: