PDA

View Full Version : New samples added to website building

Pauline
06-03-2010, 06:06 PM
I've added 5 new samples to the websites that I build.

Those of you who have asked about having a website might be interested to take a look before making your decision. :)

http://childminderswebsites.co.uk/sampleindex.html

Chello
08-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi Pauline,

I have seen you creating websites too, I really do like some of you styles.:clapping:

Will it be possible to help me with my website, also not sure if you know the website the blog very well? I need to use blog for kids pictures to be uploaded and I'm not sure how to create a file for individual child and create passwords ect. :laughing:

I just think my website is a bit too plain, have a look on my website and if you please let me know what you're thoughts are about my website.
My website I have at the moment is moniqueschildminding.co.uk

Also can you please help for my website to appear on the first page at google?:)

Thank you kindly
Monique

angeldelight
08-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Hi Pauline,

I have seen you creating websites too, I really do like some of you styles.:clapping:

Will it be possible to help me with my website, also not sure if you know the website the blog very well? I need to use blog for kids pictures to be uploaded and I'm not sure how to create a file for individual child and create passwords ect. :laughing:

I just think my website is a bit too plain, have a look on my website and if you please let me know what you're thoughts are about my website.
My website I have at the moment is moniqueschildminding.co.uk

Also can you please help for my website to appear on the first page at google?:)

Thank you kindly
Monique

You could copy and paste and send this to Pauline by private message just incase she does not see this

Angel xx

Chello
08-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks Angel, will do:laughing: