PDA

View Full Version : CRB got lost in the post????

Fabby
06-03-2010, 02:58 PM
I think my CRB must of got lost in the post because i have just called up to see what stage it is at and my details are yet to be on the system ....... ofsted inspector said she was sending this last Friday afternoon......... prob would of been 2nd class knowing ofsted and it not be recorded delivery! Ofsted are now closed until Monday so i am now left thinking about this all weekend. I have people starting asap and this is now going to put me back, im so annoyed and rather upset! You would think sensitive post like crb would be recorded wouldn't you...

Minstrel
06-03-2010, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't panic just yet- mine took just over a week to get on the system.

Your inspector may still have it sitting in her briefcase!

Fabby
06-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Now i have had time to reflect it may not be lost :laughing: she didn't leave mine until 2pm on the Friday, by the time she filled her bits out on it, it prob didn't get posted untill the Saturday, postman wouldn't of got it from the post box until the Monday, then 2nd class post would prob take it up to Wed/Thurs so yeah may not be on the system yet...... I hope my theory is right and that it is just sitting on someones desk ready to be inputted!!! :panic:

Chell
06-03-2010, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't panic just yet- mine took just over a week to get on the system.

Your inspector may still have it sitting in her briefcase!

I know there was snow/Christmas but mine was posted 24th Dec and it wasn't on the system till 6th January. It then took another 7 weeks and 6 days. I've also had someone waiting to start.